Cause of Mt. Pleasant Township fire ruled undetermined
Published: Friday, December 28, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, December 28, 2012
State police continue to investigate a fire in Mt. Pleasant Township as a fire marshal has ruled the cause undetermined because of extensive damage to the home.
The blaze at 632 Lake Lane caused an estimated $95,000 in damage, according to a news release from state police at Greensburg.
No one was hurt in the fire, which occurred about 7 a.m. Dec. 21, police said.
The American Red Cross was contacted to assist the homeowner, Beverly Baker, who lived there alone.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at school
- Kitchen blaze damages Westmoreland County home
- Norwin school directors OK budget with tax hike
- Hempfield Area OKs tentative plan for 2013-14 budget
- Revolutionary War veteran buried near Mt. Pleasant gets new grave marker
- Primary outcomes likely to rest in the hands of the few
- Sentence in fatal DUI crash rings hollow for family of Jeannette woman
- Hempfield man to be jailed 5 days in stalking
- Hundreds of races, but light turnout expected for primary in Westmoreland
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.