Cause of Mt. Pleasant Township fire ruled undetermined
State police continue to investigate a fire in Mt. Pleasant Township as a fire marshal has ruled the cause undetermined because of extensive damage to the home.
The blaze at 632 Lake Lane caused an estimated $95,000 in damage, according to a news release from state police at Greensburg.
No one was hurt in the fire, which occurred about 7 a.m. Dec. 21, police said.
The American Red Cross was contacted to assist the homeowner, Beverly Baker, who lived there alone.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to contact state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- No hike in tentative Scottdale budget
- West Newton man sentenced for 6 robberies
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case