Man found dead in Torrance
State police at Greensburg were in the process this evening of obtaining search warrants before going into the residence, Bacha said.
Authorities are investigating what appears to be the suspicious death of a man Saturday inside a mobile home in the village of Torrance in Derry Township, according to Westmoreland County Coroner Kenneth Bacha.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Belle Vernon girls showed signs of being abused, doctor testifies
- Videotaping suspect from Greensburg doesn’t show at hearing
- Greater Latrobe-Laurel Valley Community Chamber of Commerce to honor Arnie’s pal ‘Doc’
- Defense can see, not copy tape, Westmoreland County judge rules
- Trio holds up Penn couple at gunpoint in home
- 2 escape injury when plane slides into Westmoreland County airport
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- Reputed leader of motorcycle gang returned to Pa. to face charges
- Arnold man sentenced after sexual assault conviction
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion
- Psychologist to evaluate Greensburg woman involved in Daugherty killing