Mt. Pleasant Township man's death being probed
Published: Monday, January 7, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 7, 2013
State police at Greensburg are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Mt. Pleasant Township man, whose body was discovered on Saturday afternoon on the floor of his bedroom.
The man, Cody Fullman of Southwest, appears to have died of an accidental overdose of narcotics, Trooper James Simpson said in a news release.
Fullman's father found his son unresponsive at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The Westmoreland County coroner could not be reached for comment on Sunday.
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at Triangle Tech
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
- Norwin school directors OK budget with tax hike
- Hempfield man to be jailed 5 days in stalking
- Hempfield Area OKs tentative plan for 2013-14 budget
- Revolutionary War veteran buried near Mt. Pleasant gets new grave marker
- Primary outcomes likely to rest in the hands of the few
- Kitchen blaze damages Westmoreland County home
- Monessen revival boils down to money that could be difficult to secure
- Hundreds of races, but light turnout expected for primary in Westmoreland
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.