Mt. Pleasant Township man's death being probed
State police at Greensburg are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Mt. Pleasant Township man, whose body was discovered on Saturday afternoon on the floor of his bedroom.
The man, Cody Fullman of Southwest, appears to have died of an accidental overdose of narcotics, Trooper James Simpson said in a news release.
Fullman's father found his son unresponsive at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The Westmoreland County coroner could not be reached for comment on Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Contract talks progress in Derry
- Southmoreland School director named
- Convicted home invader from Monessen wants new lawyer
- Girl, 10, forced to strip in Sewickley Township home invasion
- Derry man gets 19-year prison sentence for recording sex assaults of girl
- Music on way to Westmoreland’s Twin Lakes Park
- Greensburg YMCA seeks soccer sites for fall
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- Hempfield murderer serving life sentence promises restitution when he’s released
- Westmoreland torture-slaying convict Smyrnes says death row isolation too cruel
- Sutersville ready to sell former church