Mt. Pleasant Township man's death being probed
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
State police at Greensburg are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Mt. Pleasant Township man, whose body was discovered on Saturday afternoon on the floor of his bedroom.
The man, Cody Fullman of Southwest, appears to have died of an accidental overdose of narcotics, Trooper James Simpson said in a news release.
Fullman's father found his son unresponsive at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The Westmoreland County coroner could not be reached for comment on Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police: Volunteer firefighter admits to setting fires
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Judge rules Delmont man was not aggressor in assault outside Wal-Mart
- Students visit Franklin Regional days after mass stabbing
- Vandalizing locks at Washington Township judge’s office could land man in prison
- City approves deal to supply Greater Latrobe with school resource officer
- New citizens embrace ‘special day’ at Westmoreland naturalization ceremony
- Franklin Regional staff try to return to normal for students’ return
- St. Vincent student killed in ‘unfortunate accident’ in Erie