Mt. Pleasant Township man's death being probed
State police at Greensburg are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Mt. Pleasant Township man, whose body was discovered on Saturday afternoon on the floor of his bedroom.
The man, Cody Fullman of Southwest, appears to have died of an accidental overdose of narcotics, Trooper James Simpson said in a news release.
Fullman's father found his son unresponsive at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The Westmoreland County coroner could not be reached for comment on Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Hempfield train crash search called off; no evidence found
- Motorcyclist killed after striking pole in Penn Township
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- ‘Dope sick’ man in custody in Mt. Pleasant stick-up
- Online donors help Hempfield teen whose wallet was stolen
- 2 from Westmoreland County charged in child porn investigation
- Cerilli’s primary success in Westmoreland attributed to busy campaign
- Numerous Westmoreland communities to observe Memorial Day
- Penn Township man pleads guilty to assaulting 3 police officers
- Arnold man could get resisting arrest charge dismissed
- Youngwood veteran officially joins the Class of 1945