Mt. Pleasant Township man's death being probed
State police at Greensburg are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Mt. Pleasant Township man, whose body was discovered on Saturday afternoon on the floor of his bedroom.
The man, Cody Fullman of Southwest, appears to have died of an accidental overdose of narcotics, Trooper James Simpson said in a news release.
Fullman's father found his son unresponsive at 4:45 p.m. Saturday, police said.
The Westmoreland County coroner could not be reached for comment on Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- More charges filed against Derry Township man who allegedly held woman at knifepoint
- Penn Township teen allegedly drunk at time of police chase, crash
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- Friends of Homeless Felines marks 10 years in Scottdale
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Ethics panel: It’s OK for Westmoreland commissioner to do business with municipalities
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy
- St. Vincent’s $1M technology upgrade part of school’s 5-year plan