Derry Township fire ruled arson
Published: Friday, January 11, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, January 11, 2013
The state police fire marshal in Greensburg has ruled that a fire that extensively damaged a vacant home in Derry Township was intentionally set.
Trooper Jake Andolina said the fire at 678 Redcut Lodge Road in a rural section of the township was arson. The fire broke out at 1:59 a.m. Saturday.
No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $15,000.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone state police at 724-832--3288.
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at school
- Norwin school directors OK budget with tax hike
- Kitchen blaze damages Westmoreland County home
- Hempfield Area OKs tentative plan for 2013-14 budget
- Revolutionary War veteran buried near Mt. Pleasant gets new grave marker
- Primary outcomes likely to rest in the hands of the few
- Sentence in fatal DUI crash rings hollow for family of Jeannette woman
- Hundreds of races, but light turnout expected for primary in Westmoreland
- Hempfield man to be jailed 5 days in stalking
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.