Derry Township fire ruled arson
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Jan. 11, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
The state police fire marshal in Greensburg has ruled that a fire that extensively damaged a vacant home in Derry Township was intentionally set.
Trooper Jake Andolina said the fire at 678 Redcut Lodge Road in a rural section of the township was arson. The fire broke out at 1:59 a.m. Saturday.
No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $15,000.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone state police at 724-832--3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- 4 Franklin Regional students remain hospitalized for stab wounds
- Youngwood woman charged with selling heroin in Greensburg hospital
- Failed inspection could make Jeannette flood-control project more costly
- Mt. Pleasant to save with energy-efficient lighting
- Scottdale center to host tribute to singing legends
- Latrobe couple charged with shoving guard, stealing from Wal-Mart
- Westmoreland County shared ride program sees drop in usage
- Lt. governor to speak at Westmoreland County GOP’s Reagan dinner
- Norvelt man’s art on display at Seton Hill University’s gallery
- Bullskin Senior Center plans rummage sale