Police searching for three men in Indiana County burglary, assault
Three men broke into a woman's residence and assaulted her when she returned home, state police said.
The burglary happened on Jan. 25 around 11:30 a.m. at a home on Old Route 119 in White Township, police said.
Three black males broke into the 48-year-old woman's residence. She confronted the men when she came home to find them inside her house, police said.
Two of the suspects hit her. All three fled the residence. Nothing was reported stolen.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Prison becomes detox center for growing number of inmates with addictions
- Westmoreland County Fair doubles as meet-and-greet for candidates
- Greensburg man charged with terroristic threats
- Man gets probation for sex with teen girl in New Kensington
- Ligonier Township equine facility breaks ground
- Confederate memorabilia gets favorable attention at Westmoreland Fair
- Children honor late Ligonier Township officer at Westmoreland Fair
- ‘Perfect’ skies draw big crowds to Westmoreland Fair
- Hempfield man charged with beating woman, refusing for 2 days to take her to hospital
- Hempfield prison film canceled because of Pa. budget impasse
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect Hribal to head to adult prison after Oct. 1