Police searching for three men in Indiana County burglary, assault
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Three men broke into a woman's residence and assaulted her when she returned home, state police said.
The burglary happened on Jan. 25 around 11:30 a.m. at a home on Old Route 119 in White Township, police said.
Three black males broke into the 48-year-old woman's residence. She confronted the men when she came home to find them inside her house, police said.
Two of the suspects hit her. All three fled the residence. Nothing was reported stolen.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- North Versailles, Murrysville families still waiting for report on 2011 chopper crash that killed couple
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms
- Blaze damages Derry Twp. garage, apartment
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Police say Latrobe woman bought gun for boyfriend, who shot neighbor
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Bridge work a priority for PennDOT in Westmoreland
- Mt. Pleasant museum speaker looks at economic role of glass in region
- Paperweights focus of Mt. Pleasant Glass Museum exhibit