Police seek 4 in Greensburg apartment invasion
Greensburg police are looking for four people in connection with an invasion at a West Second Street apartment.
The suspects — two men and two women — kicked in the front and rear doors of the man's apartment about 1:30 a.m. Friday, then ordered the victim to pay money they said the he owed them, police said.
The two male suspects drove the man to a Main Street bank and forced him to withdraw $600 from an automated teller machine, authorities said. The suspects next took the victim to the Sunoco on West Pittsburgh Street, where the victim withdrew another $200 from an automated teller machine, authorities said.
The assailants threatened to beat up the victim if he didn't comply, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Delmont man blogs about industrial history of region, exploring long-cold coke ovens
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- Youngwood officials to submit drawings to state agency that orders playground work stoppage
- Greensburg YMCA plans to restore front porch to 1913 look
- Man’s body found in car in Forbes State Forest
- Geyer Performing Arts Center hosts AAFC production of ‘Murder on the Nile’
- Latrobe police seek driver of red cargo van
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor’s case heads to trial
- Westmoreland register of wills plans to retire
- Woman injured in fire at Jeannette home