Police seek 4 in Greensburg apartment invasion
Greensburg police are looking for four people in connection with an invasion at a West Second Street apartment.
The suspects — two men and two women — kicked in the front and rear doors of the man's apartment about 1:30 a.m. Friday, then ordered the victim to pay money they said the he owed them, police said.
The two male suspects drove the man to a Main Street bank and forced him to withdraw $600 from an automated teller machine, authorities said. The suspects next took the victim to the Sunoco on West Pittsburgh Street, where the victim withdrew another $200 from an automated teller machine, authorities said.
The assailants threatened to beat up the victim if he didn't comply, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- West Newton man sentenced for 6 robberies
- No hike in tentative Scottdale budget
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case