Police seek 4 in Greensburg apartment invasion
Greensburg police are looking for four people in connection with an invasion at a West Second Street apartment.
The suspects — two men and two women — kicked in the front and rear doors of the man's apartment about 1:30 a.m. Friday, then ordered the victim to pay money they said the he owed them, police said.
The two male suspects drove the man to a Main Street bank and forced him to withdraw $600 from an automated teller machine, authorities said. The suspects next took the victim to the Sunoco on West Pittsburgh Street, where the victim withdrew another $200 from an automated teller machine, authorities said.
The assailants threatened to beat up the victim if he didn't comply, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Police: Charges unwarranted for Yough shop class project
- Chief says Youngwood house fire is suspicious
- Hribal will be transferred to Allegheny County psychiatric facility
- Attorney seeks dismissal of charge in Salem wreck that killed mother, unborn child
- Somerset County man arrested after loaded gun found at Baltimore airport
- Woman drives Hempfield event connecting those with illnesses, disabilities
- Hempfield public works director’s job in limbo