Latrobe man jailed on indecent assault charge
A 23-year-old Latrobe man was jailed on $50,000 bond Monday after he was charged with sexually assaulting a child last month.
Frank R. Baker III was charged by Latrobe Officer Michelle Preston with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent exposure.
Police began the investigation last month after the child's mother was told of the alleged assault, according to records.
Baker was arraigned before Unity Township District Judge Michael Mahady, who tentatively scheduled his preliminary hearing for Feb. 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Mt. Pleasant Armory to deliver Thanksgiving dinner
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids