Latrobe man jailed on indecent assault charge
A 23-year-old Latrobe man was jailed on $50,000 bond Monday after he was charged with sexually assaulting a child last month.
Frank R. Baker III was charged by Latrobe Officer Michelle Preston with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent exposure.
Police began the investigation last month after the child's mother was told of the alleged assault, according to records.
Baker was arraigned before Unity Township District Judge Michael Mahady, who tentatively scheduled his preliminary hearing for Feb. 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Project to tear down former Jeannette District Memorial Hospital on schedule, Excela says
- Norwin band director is finding lots of success in return to his alma mater
- Jeannette company’s miniature steam engines coveted for decades
- Westmoreland County furloughs weights and measurements director
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penn Township man who shot friend gets probation
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Plenty of ‘pain’ to share, as Westmoreland County budget OK’d with $8M in cuts
- Mt. Pleasant man charged with unlawful restraint
- United Way surplus funds benefit 9 nonprofits in Westmoreland County
- Demolition project at Oliver’s Pourhouse in Greensburg moves ahead