Latrobe man jailed on indecent assault charge
Published: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
A 23-year-old Latrobe man was jailed on $50,000 bond Monday after he was charged with sexually assaulting a child last month.
Frank R. Baker III was charged by Latrobe Officer Michelle Preston with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent exposure.
Police began the investigation last month after the child's mother was told of the alleged assault, according to records.
Baker was arraigned before Unity Township District Judge Michael Mahady, who tentatively scheduled his preliminary hearing for Feb. 14.
- Heart patients accuse Excela of conspiracy
- Primary outcomes likely to rest in the hands of the few
- Police: Man had drugs in backpack at school
- Hempfield Area OKs tentative plan for 2013-14 budget
- Warrant issued for Latrobe man accused of kidnappinwg
- Kitchen blaze damages Westmoreland County home
- Norwin school directors OK budget with tax hike
- Revolutionary War veteran buried near Mt. Pleasant gets new grave marker
- Westmoreland worker’s home raided after promotion, officials say
- Mt. Pleasant district renews food contract
- Loyalhanna parents denied contact once baby born
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.