Latrobe man jailed on indecent assault charge
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
A 23-year-old Latrobe man was jailed on $50,000 bond Monday after he was charged with sexually assaulting a child last month.
Frank R. Baker III was charged by Latrobe Officer Michelle Preston with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent exposure.
Police began the investigation last month after the child's mother was told of the alleged assault, according to records.
Baker was arraigned before Unity Township District Judge Michael Mahady, who tentatively scheduled his preliminary hearing for Feb. 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Attorney wants lesser term for woman in Greensburg torture death
- Murrysville woman shares her many tales as a professional storyteller
- Pastors offer help in days following Franklin Regional stabbings
- North Versailles, Murrysville families still waiting for report on 2011 chopper crash that killed couple
- City approves deal to supply Greater Latrobe with school resource officer
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- St. Vincent student killed in ‘unfortunate accident’ in Erie
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms
- Hempfield church offers rides to shut-ins for Holy Thursday service