Latrobe man jailed on indecent assault charge
A 23-year-old Latrobe man was jailed on $50,000 bond Monday after he was charged with sexually assaulting a child last month.
Frank R. Baker III was charged by Latrobe Officer Michelle Preston with involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent exposure.
Police began the investigation last month after the child's mother was told of the alleged assault, according to records.
Baker was arraigned before Unity Township District Judge Michael Mahady, who tentatively scheduled his preliminary hearing for Feb. 14.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau picks Ohiopyle restaurateur for entrepreneur of year
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Penn Township standoff leads to discovery of suspected marijuana growing operation
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander