Armed robber hits Mt. Pleasant convenience store
Police are searching for the robber who made off with $200 from a Sunoco convenience store in Mt. Pleasant early Saturday morning after threatening a female clerk with a gun, borough police said.
The suspect, wearing a hood and using clothing to cover his face, came into the Sunoco store at 819 W. Main St., shortly after midnight and pointed the gun at a clerk, demanding the money, said Officer Justin James. He fled in either a white minivan or white sport utility vehicle, James said.
The suspect appeared to be a white male, between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police investigate Hempfield fight
- Fuel cell company leaves New York to operate plant in Mt. Pleasant Township
- North Huntingdon man struck by car, killed near Yough High School
- North Belle Vernon man on a mission to restore hometown park
- Podlucky mansion in Ligonier Township will go to sheriff’s sale
- Crash closes part of Route 30 in Unity
- Munchinski can proceed with civil rights action, judge rules
- Reinstated Delmont officer claims he’s isn’t being allowed to go back on patrol
- 40-year-old Latrobe woman used boy, 13, for sex, drugs, police say
- Mt. Pleasant Glass Festival prepares for pageants
- Greensburg’s century-old YMCA reopens after makeover