Gunshots hit 2 homes along Brokers Lane in North Huntingdon
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Two North Huntingdon homes were struck by gunshots fired from a passing vehicle early Sunday morning, police said.
Police believe that a total of six shots were fired at the houses along Brokers Lane about 3 a.m.
Nobody was reported injured.
The vehicle may be a white or silver Dodge Neon with a loud exhaust, police said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call North Huntingdon police at 724-863-8800.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Retired postal worker picks $1M winner
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- New Alexandria man charged with assaulting boy in 2009
- Former Scottdale minister Stabe honored by Jacobs Creek Faith in Action
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Response to Franklin Regional stabbings earns official top public safety spot
- Judge rules Delmont man was not aggressor in assault outside Wal-Mart
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Derry Borough councilwoman pleads guilty in missing-money case
- Franklin Regional parent had bullying concerns before knife rampage
- Students visit Franklin Regional days after mass stabbing