Wire stolen from Donegal Township construction company
Nearly $11,000 worth of wire was stolen from a Donegal Township construction company last month.
The 55 spools of various sizes and types of wire were stolen from a storage trailer behind Frontier Construction along Route 31, state police said.
The wire, which was stolen between Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, is valued at $10,600, police said.
Anyone with information about the theft should call state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Year’s Eve sales set LCB record
- Delmont man blogs about industrial history of region, exploring long-cold coke ovens
- Westmoreland County adds 5 caseworker positions as child abuse cases increase
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70
- Youngwood officials to submit drawings to state agency that orders playground work stoppage
- Man’s body found in car in Forbes State Forest
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- Union Cemetery plot owners, heirs of deceased sought to sort out details of ownership
- Latrobe police seek driver of red cargo van
- Body found in North Huntingdon
- Geyer Performing Arts Center hosts AAFC production of ‘Murder on the Nile’