Wire stolen from Donegal Township construction company
Nearly $11,000 worth of wire was stolen from a Donegal Township construction company last month.
The 55 spools of various sizes and types of wire were stolen from a storage trailer behind Frontier Construction along Route 31, state police said.
The wire, which was stolen between Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, is valued at $10,600, police said.
Anyone with information about the theft should call state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- Charges dismissed against former Westmoreland jail guard accused of sex with inmate
- Lawyers for convicted killer Smyrnes want info about death row
- 2 from Westmoreland County charged in child porn investigation
- Penn Township man pleads guilty to assaulting 3 police officers
- Westmoreland County Blind Association building brimming with activity
- Greensburg, Youngwood pools opening for the season May 30
- Ex-Derry Township man’s troubles mount
- Youngwood veteran officially joins the Class of 1945
- Greensburg Salem to consider additional cost-cutting measures
- Sewickley Township agrees to lease for land for playground