Wire stolen from Donegal Township construction company
Nearly $11,000 worth of wire was stolen from a Donegal Township construction company last month.
The 55 spools of various sizes and types of wire were stolen from a storage trailer behind Frontier Construction along Route 31, state police said.
The wire, which was stolen between Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, is valued at $10,600, police said.
Anyone with information about the theft should call state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Historic Greensburg Art Center joins Cat’s Meow collection
- Greensburg police captain to attend highly selective academy
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Food drive volunteer in Westmoreland County has purse stolen
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Students learn risks of digital lives at middle school presentation in Hempfield
- Man taken to hospital from scene of Hempfield house fire
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery