Wire stolen from Donegal Township construction company
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Nearly $11,000 worth of wire was stolen from a Donegal Township construction company last month.
The 55 spools of various sizes and types of wire were stolen from a storage trailer behind Frontier Construction along Route 31, state police said.
The wire, which was stolen between Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, is valued at $10,600, police said.
Anyone with information about the theft should call state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
- Plan for loft apartments receives approval
- Pagan’s lawyer seeks info
- Crews working on roads in Mt. Pleasant Township
- Library aide quits in wake of charges
- Former president of Derry Area Football Boosters Club charged with stealing $27,000 from group
- Vandergrift man’s insufficient-evidence argument rejected in death of infant
- Latrobe officials OK $60K project aimed at allowing creek to flow freely
- Franklin Regional ends decade of tax increases
- Franklin Regional board to weigh reporters’ objections to meeting
- Greater Latrobe board to consider tax hike
- Pa. Supreme Court: Judges still have to retire at 70
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.