2 11-year-old boys suffer minor stab wounds
Published: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Emergency responders were called to a Knox Avenue residence at about 6:10 p.m. Wednesday after receiving a report of two 11-year-old males with stab wounds.
Westmoreland 911 dispatchers said the wounds were not serious. One boy was stabbed in the back and the other was stabbed on a leg, a dispatcher said.
The boys reported they were stabbed on Sixth Street by a teenager. They refused treatment.
City police said the incident was a result of horseplay and no charges would be filed.
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Pagan’s lawyer seeks info
- Former president of Derry football boosters charged with stealing $27,000
- Franklin Regional board to weigh reporters’ objections to meeting
- Latrobe officials OK $60K project aimed at allowing creek to flow freely
- Franklin Regional library aide quits in wake of theft charges
- Crews working on roads in Mt. Pleasant Township
- Vandergrift man’s insufficient-evidence argument rejected in death of infant
- Greater Latrobe board to consider tax hike
- Jeannette increases building inspections to crack down on absentee landlords
- Franklin Regional ends decade of tax increases
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.