By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Presidents Day is Monday. Here is a list of closings in observance of the holiday.
• Westmoreland County, state and federal offices and courts.
• Post offices, no mail pickup or delivery. (Express Mail will be delivered.)
• Most schools.
• State liquor stores and most banks. (Some branches in supermarkets will be open.)
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Judge rules Delmont man was not aggressor in assault outside Wal-Mart
- Students visit Franklin Regional days after mass stabbing
- Vandalizing locks at Washington Township judge’s office could land man in prison
- Bullskin VFD to hold discount food sale
- Youngwood father of 3-month-old boy arraigned on child abuse charges
- Easter egg hunt planned at Norvelt field
- Mt. Pleasant taking steps to keep citizens safe
- Group to bring Stations of Cross to life in Mt. Pleasant