Latrobe woman dies of injuries after Feb. 3 accident
A woman involved in a one-vehicle accident on Feb. 3 died from her injuries a week later, state police said Tuesday.
Sonya Turngren, 32, of Latrobe lost control of her Chevrolet Cavalier on a curve along Bethel Church Road at 3:46 p.m. Feb. 3. Police said snow was falling at the time and roads were lightly dusted with snow.
The vehicle's front driver's side struck a tree and Turngren was taken to a hospital. She died on Feb. 10, police said.
Formerly of Tacoma, Wash., she is survived by two daughters, according to her obituary.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Court in the Classroom program provides insight for Norwin High School students
- Excela center proposal worries residents of Hempfield neighborhood
- Sale of former SCI Greensburg prison to advance despite lawmakers’ objections
- $7.6M buyout at Hempfield prison site clouds sale
- Mt. Pleasant Business District Authority picks officers
- Westmoreland leaders form workforce forum to help young people qualify for careers
- Police claim woman stabbed husband at their Jeannette business
- Baby sitter arraigned on assault charges; Hempfield woman high on heroin, state police say
- Previously convicted of embezzlement, Mt. Pleasant postal worker accused of mail theft
- Jeannette teen, charged with killing another, took ‘selfie’ with body, court papers say