State trooper at Kiski barracks threatened
State police are investigating an incident in which a trooper was threatened.
Police at the Kiski barracks said a 29-year-old Delmont man contacted a friend by phone and said he wanted to harm Trooper David Williams. Police did not name the suspect.
The incident occurred Monday.
The investigating trooper declined to release any further details but said an arrest is expected.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Food drive volunteer in Westmoreland County has purse stolen
- Walker: Applebees to help Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- Students learn risks of digital lives at middle school presentation in Hempfield
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- WCCC revises purchasing policy
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Builder finds calling as chaplain at Westmoreland jail