State trooper at Kiski barracks threatened
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, March 8, 2013
State police are investigating an incident in which a trooper was threatened.
Police at the Kiski barracks said a 29-year-old Delmont man contacted a friend by phone and said he wanted to harm Trooper David Williams. Police did not name the suspect.
The incident occurred Monday.
The investigating trooper declined to release any further details but said an arrest is expected.
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- Bank sues to stop $235,000 payment
- Greensburg man gets probation for spitting on officer
- Historical societies to honor veterans by marking grave sites in Hempfield
- Zoning change of Herminie parcels causes controversy
- McKeesport man gets jail term for heroin sale
- Former Jeannette hospital attracts Calif. buyer
- Suspect surrenders in Penn Township foundry evacuation
- Westmoreland County transit union unhappy in talks
- 11 jurors in Knight death sentence hearing confident they took oath
- 3-mill tax hike tentatively OK’d for Derry Area School District
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.