Southwest Greensburg woman alleges dog bite
Published: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, March 21, 2013
A Southwest Greensburg woman began a series of shots for rabies after she said a dog bit her Monday on Urania Avenue in Greensburg, city police said.
Joyce Hobaugh, 45, of 503 Chestnut St., took the first in a series of five total injections after police said they were unable to find the dog.
She said the large, black dog was possibly a German shepherd.
The dog knocked her to the ground shortly before 2 p.m., then bit her in the jaw area, Hobaugh said.
- Smoking in school costs New Florence man more than a fine
- Bank sues to stop Jeannette’s $235,000 payment in court case
- Memorial Day events set in Westmoreland, Fayette
- Historical societies to honor veterans by marking grave sites in Hempfield
- Greensburg man gets probation for spitting on officer
- Zoning change of Herminie parcels causes controversy
- Former Jeannette hospital attracts Calif. buyer
- Suspect surrenders in Penn Township foundry evacuation
- Mt. Pleasant to dedicate digital wall honoring veterans
- Hearings set for Irwin woman in alleged stalking
- 11 jurors in Knight death sentence hearing confident they took oath
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.