• Lost/stolen firearm, Smith & Wesson .38 caliber revolver from Moglia Lane home.
• Burglary, forced entry into West First Avenue residence.
• Retail theft, 40-inch television from Wal-Mart.
• Theft, several items from numerous unlocked vehicles on Vanderbilt Road.
• Theft, 24-foot aluminum ladder from Morgantown Road property.
• Burglary, forced entry into Sequoia Lane residence.
• Recovered vehicle, a blue Yamaha YFZ450 ATV on Main Street in the village of Jenners, recovered by state police.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Westmoreland women stole thousands to finance dog show appearances
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Sunoco wants to rebuild station in Greensburg
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy
- Arnold man sentenced for armed robbery
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Geyer helps revive Scottdale theater that bears family name
- Man snatches purse behind Westmoreland Mall