East Huntingdon man accused of assaulting boy
A 21-year-old East Huntingdon Township man was jailed this week on charges of having sex with an 11-year-old boy over a two-year period.
Jesse R. Geyer, 21, of Route 981, is charged by state police in Greensburg with assaulting the youth on multiple occasions between January 2012 until March.
Trooper James Simpson said the alleged assaults were uncovered during an ongoing “sexting” investigation involving Geyer and a 14-year-old girl by Scottdale Police. No charges have been filed against Geyer in connection with the alleged sexting case, according to court records.
Geyer admitted to assaulting the boy during an interview with a caseworker with the Westmoreland County Children's Bureau, Simpson wrote in an affidavit of probable cause filed before Scottdale District Judge Chuck Moore.
Geyer is charged with aggravated indecent assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of minors. He is being held in the Westmoreland County Prison on $5,000 bond.
A preliminary hearing will be held April 17 before Moore.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Westmoreland celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act’s anniversary
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Fire damages Derry home, leaves family with ‘about nothing’
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Greensburg man held for trial in hospital assault
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Fire damages Derry house
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- Westmoreland Glass Co. plant sale fought
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield