East Huntingdon man accused of assaulting boy
A 21-year-old East Huntingdon Township man was jailed this week on charges of having sex with an 11-year-old boy over a two-year period.
Jesse R. Geyer, 21, of Route 981, is charged by state police in Greensburg with assaulting the youth on multiple occasions between January 2012 until March.
Trooper James Simpson said the alleged assaults were uncovered during an ongoing “sexting” investigation involving Geyer and a 14-year-old girl by Scottdale Police. No charges have been filed against Geyer in connection with the alleged sexting case, according to court records.
Geyer admitted to assaulting the boy during an interview with a caseworker with the Westmoreland County Children's Bureau, Simpson wrote in an affidavit of probable cause filed before Scottdale District Judge Chuck Moore.
Geyer is charged with aggravated indecent assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of minors. He is being held in the Westmoreland County Prison on $5,000 bond.
A preliminary hearing will be held April 17 before Moore.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery
- Man taken to hospital from scene of Hempfield house fire
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing