Day of Prayer plans set for Latrobe
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, April 26, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
“Pray for America” is the theme for the Greater Latrobe Ministerial Association's National Day of Prayer, scheduled for 12:10 - 12:50 p.m. Thursday at Rogers Park at the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
City manager Alex Graziani is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the event.
Members of the ministerial association will offer individual prayers for families, schools, churches, military, neighbors, government, business, peace in Israel and for our enemies.
For more information, visit nationaldayofprayer.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- 4 Franklin Regional students remain hospitalized for stab wounds
- Youngwood woman charged with selling heroin in Greensburg hospital
- Failed inspection could make Jeannette flood-control project more costly
- Scottdale center to host tribute to singing legends
- Mt. Pleasant to save with energy-efficient lighting
- Westmoreland County shared ride program sees drop in usage
- Norvelt man’s art on display at Seton Hill University’s gallery
- Company drops plan to build rehab hospital in Unity
- Lt. governor to speak at Westmoreland County GOP’s Reagan dinner
- Bullskin Senior Center plans rummage sale