Day of Prayer plans set for Latrobe
“Pray for America” is the theme for the Greater Latrobe Ministerial Association's National Day of Prayer, scheduled for 12:10 - 12:50 p.m. Thursday at Rogers Park at the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
City manager Alex Graziani is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the event.
Members of the ministerial association will offer individual prayers for families, schools, churches, military, neighbors, government, business, peace in Israel and for our enemies.
For more information, visit nationaldayofprayer.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Demolition project at Oliver’s Pourhouse in Greensburg moves forward
- Home of LeNature’s exec up for sale
- Briefs: New Stanton beer distributorship changes hands
- Judge dismisses Latrobe man’s appeal in ’08 strangulation
- Fire at Westmoreland prison extinguished
- Ligonier Township residents concerned about hydraulic fracturing amid draft zoning ordinance
- Ligonier man’s sentences for slayings upheld
- Route 981 sewage project could cost less
- Police: Deer rifle in vehicle at Southmoreland High School
- Hempfield man accused of threats against troopers
- Westmoreland County judge denies appeal of convicted wife killer