Day of Prayer plans set for Latrobe
“Pray for America” is the theme for the Greater Latrobe Ministerial Association's National Day of Prayer, scheduled for 12:10 - 12:50 p.m. Thursday at Rogers Park at the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
City manager Alex Graziani is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the event.
Members of the ministerial association will offer individual prayers for families, schools, churches, military, neighbors, government, business, peace in Israel and for our enemies.
For more information, visit nationaldayofprayer.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Mt. Pleasant Armory to deliver Thanksgiving dinner
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- No hike in tentative Scottdale budget