Day of Prayer plans set for Latrobe
“Pray for America” is the theme for the Greater Latrobe Ministerial Association's National Day of Prayer, scheduled for 12:10 - 12:50 p.m. Thursday at Rogers Park at the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
City manager Alex Graziani is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the event.
Members of the ministerial association will offer individual prayers for families, schools, churches, military, neighbors, government, business, peace in Israel and for our enemies.
For more information, visit nationaldayofprayer.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Friends of Homeless Felines marks 10 years in Scottdale
- Penn Township teen allegedly drunk at time of police chase, crash
- Ethics panel: It’s OK for Westmoreland commissioner to do business with municipalities
- More charged filed against Derry Township man who allegedly held woman at knifepoint
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Father, son killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Consent decree that limits weddings at Foxley Farms ruled valid
- Adelphoi resident charged as adult in Latrobe assault
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say