Day of Prayer plans set for Latrobe
“Pray for America” is the theme for the Greater Latrobe Ministerial Association's National Day of Prayer, scheduled for 12:10 - 12:50 p.m. Thursday at Rogers Park at the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
City manager Alex Graziani is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the event.
Members of the ministerial association will offer individual prayers for families, schools, churches, military, neighbors, government, business, peace in Israel and for our enemies.
For more information, visit nationaldayofprayer.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Urgent care center planned in Donegal Township
- Independence Day events for Westmoreland County
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Smithton man gets 6-12 years for robbery in Jeannette
- Group takes veterans, seniors in WWII-era planes at Unity airport
- Greensburg’s Trinity United Church of Christ sprucing up
- Rival Westmoreland vape shops develop own specialties