Dr. Arlene Hall named interim chancellor at PSU-Eberly
A former top administrator at Penn State-New Kensington will serve as interim chancellor of Penn State-Fayette, The Eberly Campus, the university announced on Thursday.
Dr. Arlene Hall, director emerita of academic affairs and associate professor of kinesiology, will assume her new role effective Aug. 1.
Hall served as the New Kensington campus' director of academic affairs from 2001-12, retiring after 36 years of service with Penn State.
Her appointment followed the university's recent announcement that chancellor Dr. Francis Achampong will become chancellor at Penn State's Mont Alto campus in Franklin County in August.
“I have known (Hall) for over a decade. She was a great colleague when we both served as chief academic officers for our respective campuses. I am sure she will work well with faculty, staff, students and the broader community to keep Penn State Fayette moving forward,” Achampong said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police officer taking job in Harmarville
- Latrobe police to host National Night Out
- McKeesport man ordered to trial in New Stanton hotel homicide
- Jeannette man arrested in city shooting
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- Last option for former Jeannette Glass site: Pa. Supreme Court
- $200K grant will go toward demolition at Monsour Medical site
- Hempfield library programs at risk as funds dip
- Hempfield joins county land bank
- Hole in North Huntingdon dance studio believed to be from car crash
- Police identify Acme man who died after crash