Man suffers head injury in North Huntingdon ATV crash
A man who was injured in an ATV crash on Sunday evening in North Huntingdon has been treated and released from the hospital, township police Chief Andrew Lisiecki said on Monday.
Police did not release his identity.
The 29-year-old man was riding an ATV near Amy Lane and had “some type of an ATV accident” during which he suffered a head injury, Lisiecki said. The man was found unconscious but had regained consciousness by the time firefighters and medics arrived, police said.
The man was transported by medical helicopter to a Pittsburgh hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Baby sitter arraigned on assault charges; Hempfield woman high on heroin, state police say
- Excela center proposal worries residents of Hempfield neighborhood
- Court in the Classroom program provides insight for Norwin High School students
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Sale of former SCI Greensburg prison to advance despite lawmakers’ objections
- Mt. Pleasant Business District Authority picks officers
- Police claim woman stabbed husband at their Jeannette business
- Unity lawyer to vie for Westmoreland County judgeship
- $7.6M buyout at Hempfield prison site clouds sale
- Latrobe police to form DUI task force
- Deputy sheriff seeks top spot in Greensburg office