Charges dropped against 10 accused of witness intimidation
Charges have been dismissed against five adults and five juveniles accused of chasing and threatening a Monessen man on April 18 who is a witness in an attempted homicide case from December.
The suspects had been charged with intimidation of or retaliating against a witness/victim, conspiracy and terroristic threats.
Charges have been dismissed against Tyneil Allums, 19, Jeffrey Carlock, 19, Kenneth Lamar Clark, 18, Raymond Dickerson Jr., 18, all of Monessen; and James Lipscomb, 18, of Donora.
Five juveniles — four males and a female — are no longer facing charges. At the time of the incident, three males and the female were 17, and one male was 16.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Woman to stand trial in Jeannette tot’s death
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case
- Police: Woman tried to start fire at neighbor’s house in Derry Township
- Psychologist’s compassion buoyed students, friends
- Bank seeks to foreclose on Eastern Derry Twp. VFD
- Westmoreland County sheriff won’t alter staffing as cash runs out
- New Stanton council hikes garbage fees to $13.65 per month
- Higher property taxes in Westmoreland County ruled out despite $15M budget gap
- Students learn risks of digital lives at middle school presentation in Hempfield
- Belle Vernon-Speers Bridge work set for next summer