Charges dropped against 10 accused of witness intimidation
Charges have been dismissed against five adults and five juveniles accused of chasing and threatening a Monessen man on April 18 who is a witness in an attempted homicide case from December.
The suspects had been charged with intimidation of or retaliating against a witness/victim, conspiracy and terroristic threats.
Charges have been dismissed against Tyneil Allums, 19, Jeffrey Carlock, 19, Kenneth Lamar Clark, 18, Raymond Dickerson Jr., 18, all of Monessen; and James Lipscomb, 18, of Donora.
Five juveniles — four males and a female — are no longer facing charges. At the time of the incident, three males and the female were 17, and one male was 16.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sewickley Township fraud case reopens old wound for New Stanton woman
- Latrobe woman charged in deadly standoff claims coercion
- Ex-cop from Irwin gets jail for drug sales while posing as officer
- Judge OKs Jeannette Glass sale
- Separate trials sought in fatal Murrysville DUI
- Yarn brigade envelops South Greensburg
- Police caution residents after Murrysville vehicle break-ins
- Penn Township teen allegedly drunk at time of police chase, crash
- Greensburg man sentenced for heroin sales
- Slide stabilization project delayed in Hempfield
- Future stars welcome at Stage Right! camp in Greensburg