Charges dropped against 10 accused of witness intimidation
Charges have been dismissed against five adults and five juveniles accused of chasing and threatening a Monessen man on April 18 who is a witness in an attempted homicide case from December.
The suspects had been charged with intimidation of or retaliating against a witness/victim, conspiracy and terroristic threats.
Charges have been dismissed against Tyneil Allums, 19, Jeffrey Carlock, 19, Kenneth Lamar Clark, 18, Raymond Dickerson Jr., 18, all of Monessen; and James Lipscomb, 18, of Donora.
Five juveniles — four males and a female — are no longer facing charges. At the time of the incident, three males and the female were 17, and one male was 16.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ligonier water shutoff delayed slightly
- Derry Township man killed when ATV flips
- Renovations a go on historic La Rose building in downtown Greensburg
- Record-holding female motorcyclist to speak at Lincoln Highway event
- Survey finds no clear fix to achieving racial diversity in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland County Animal Response Team seeks money for new space
- Prison becomes detox center for growing number of inmates with addictions
- Westmoreland County Fair doubles as meet-and-greet for candidates
- Excela Health has plan in works for orthopedic medical mall in Hempfield
- Man gets probation for sex with teen girl in New Kensington
- Ligonier equine facility breaks ground