New Stanton, Washington Township homes damaged in separate wrecks
Homes damaged in 2 wrecks
In two separate incidents in this weekend, vehicles were involved in accidents that damaged homes.
In New Stanton at 2:30 a.m. Saturday, state police say, driver Frank Rutkowsky III, 26, of Yukon crashed his Dodge Ram into a travel trailer parked in the yard of a home on Cortland Drive. The trailer then hit the house.
In Washington Township, a car traveling east on Route 380 left the road and crashed into a residence in the 500 block of Route 380 at 2:12 a.m. Sunday.
The house was occupied by a child and his mother, who were not hurt, according to police.
The female driver of the vehicle was taken to a hospital. Police declined to release her name.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- Man taken to hospital from scene of Hempfield house fire
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery