New Stanton, Washington Township homes damaged in separate wrecks
Homes damaged in 2 wrecks
In two separate incidents in this weekend, vehicles were involved in accidents that damaged homes.
In New Stanton at 2:30 a.m. Saturday, state police say, driver Frank Rutkowsky III, 26, of Yukon crashed his Dodge Ram into a travel trailer parked in the yard of a home on Cortland Drive. The trailer then hit the house.
In Washington Township, a car traveling east on Route 380 left the road and crashed into a residence in the 500 block of Route 380 at 2:12 a.m. Sunday.
The house was occupied by a child and his mother, who were not hurt, according to police.
The female driver of the vehicle was taken to a hospital. Police declined to release her name.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greensburg YMCA plans to restore front porch to 1913 look
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70
- Delmont man blogs about industrial history of region, exploring long-cold coke ovens
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- Youngwood officials to submit drawings to state agency that orders playground work stoppage
- Latrobe police seek driver of red cargo van
- Ex-Latrobe day care operator seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor’s case heads to trial
- Union Cemetery plot owners, heirs of deceased sought to sort out details of ownership
- Man’s body found in car in Forbes State Forest
- Ligonier Township zoning map advances