New Stanton, Washington Township homes damaged in separate wrecks
Homes damaged in 2 wrecks
In two separate incidents in this weekend, vehicles were involved in accidents that damaged homes.
In New Stanton at 2:30 a.m. Saturday, state police say, driver Frank Rutkowsky III, 26, of Yukon crashed his Dodge Ram into a travel trailer parked in the yard of a home on Cortland Drive. The trailer then hit the house.
In Washington Township, a car traveling east on Route 380 left the road and crashed into a residence in the 500 block of Route 380 at 2:12 a.m. Sunday.
The house was occupied by a child and his mother, who were not hurt, according to police.
The female driver of the vehicle was taken to a hospital. Police declined to release her name.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Zimbabwe alleges Murrysville doctor illegally killed lion
- Blairsville man killed in single-vehicle crash in Derry
- Greensburg native runs unique catering service in California
- Tax fight brews among Southwest Greensburg business owners, landlords
- Motorcyclist injured in Sewickley Township
- Work planned for Route 711 in Ligonier
- Heroin suspect out of Westmoreland County jail on $100K bond
- Judge denies former New Alexandria tree trimmer another chance
- Police: Scottdale man had child porn on computer
- Red Onion reunion possibly the last for Hempfield coal mining village
- Police: Greensburg man had heroin, stolen gun