Hempfield ATV crash injures young woman
A woman was flown from the scene of an all-terrain vehicle accident in Hempfield Friday evening.
A dispatcher from the Westmoreland Department of Public Safety said the woman was injured in an accident along Middletown Road just after 8 p.m.
The dispatcher said the victim was female and young. She was conscious as paramedics treated her.
Personnel from Fort Allen responded.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greensburg’s Trinity United Church of Christ sprucing up
- Group takes veterans, seniors in WWII-era planes at Unity airport
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- Westmoreland, Allegheny United Way units complete merger
- Business break-ins in Donegal area may be related, state police say
- Greensburg senior care center salutes veterans
- $500K federal grant to pay for brownfield evaluation in Westmoreland County
- Copper stolen from construction site at Greensburg museum
- Three teens injured in one-vehicle crash in Hempfield
- Rival Westmoreland vape shops develop own specialties
- Greensburg torture killer Marinucci returns to court seeking lighter sentence