Traffic accident causes delays on Route 30 west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
An eastbound lane of Route 30 has been reopened after an accident scene was cleared this evening, a North Huntingdon dispatcher said.
Additional information about the three-vehicle accident was not available.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. just west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
No serious injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Derry Twp. crash
- Expansion in works for Mt. Pleasant Glass Museum
- Harhai campaign emails from 2007 under review, Westmoreland County DA says
- Former Pagans leader works out plea agreement
- Energy company responsible for polluting Donegal well appeals state’s finding
- Latrobe group cancels raffle, seeks ticket holders for refunds
- 2 suspects charged with second robbery in Hempfield
- Ligonier Township considers cellphone tower requests
- Mt. Pleasant hospital sets ‘exceptional’ example
- Ligonier Township man jailed in alleged assault of police chief
- Latrobe school directors won’t forgive bill for WCCC land