Traffic accident causes delays on Route 30 west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
An eastbound lane of Route 30 has been reopened after an accident scene was cleared this evening, a North Huntingdon dispatcher said.
Additional information about the three-vehicle accident was not available.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. just west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
No serious injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Hempfield Hunt Club gets waiver to speed construction in New Stanton
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Palmer assistant honored with Latrobe service award
- Derry to add parking spots near pool
- Westmoreland County Food Bank short 1,700 turkeys for holiday season
- Forbes: Dinner to benefit ‘Shop with a Cop’ program