Traffic accident causes delays on Route 30 west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
An eastbound lane of Route 30 has been reopened after an accident scene was cleared this evening, a North Huntingdon dispatcher said.
Additional information about the three-vehicle accident was not available.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. just west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
No serious injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Spirit Airlines lifts fortunes of Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
- Hempfield man dies in single-vehicle accident
- Land costs for New Stanton turnpike interchange project reach $4.2M
- Donors’ generosity allows Clairview School girls to get fancy for prom
- 2 Hempfield Area students charged with sexting
- Murrysville woman apologizes for scholarship fund theft
- 2 charged with copper theft from Greensburg house
- Police seek public help with East Huntingdon store thefts
- $3.5M glass sculpture’s story begins, ends in rural community of Dunbar
- Hempfield bicyclist who brought rock, knives into court office charged
- Need to vote on rules for rentals in Jeannette called ‘dire’