Traffic accident causes delays on Route 30 west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike
An eastbound lane of Route 30 has been reopened after an accident scene was cleared this evening, a North Huntingdon dispatcher said.
Additional information about the three-vehicle accident was not available.
The accident occurred shortly before 5:30 p.m. just west of the Irwin interchange of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
No serious injuries were reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Father, son killed in East Huntingdon crash
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- Consent decree that limits weddings at Foxley Farms ruled valid
- Adelphoi resident charged as adult in Latrobe assault
- Forbes: Monday is pizza night at St. Pius
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy
- Walker: Latrobe gets ready to welcome Steelers back to camp