WCCC janitor accused of indecent exposure
A janitor at Westmoreland County Community College near Youngwood has been charged with indecent exposure and open lewdness after allegedly exposing himself to a student last month.
David J. Williamson, 51, of Jeannette, faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 1 before District Judge James Falcon on the charges filed by Westmoreland County Detectives.
Williamson is awaiting trial in Allegheny County on charges of indecent exposure, open lewdness and disorderly conduct for an incident April 5 in Monroeville, according to court dockets.
Detective Tom Horan filed the recent complaint based on the female student's interview with the college's security chief, James Davis.
The student told Davis that she was in a class in Founders Hall about 2 p.m. Aug. 1 when she looked out toward a janitor's closet where she allegedly saw Williamson exposing himself.
The student told police that she was 30 to 40 feet from Williamson.
She initially reported the incident to her instructor, who reported the incident to Davis.
Williamson could not be reached for comment Monday. Attempts to reach his attorney listed on dockets in the Monroeville case, Melvin Gold, were unsuccessful.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland, Fayette groups open doors to share Thanksgiving meals
- Mt. Pleasant-based author details area’s ‘Hidden History’
- Westmoreland, Fayette towns prepare to ring in holidays
- 20 charged in Western Pennsylvania drug crackdown
- Woman to stand trial in Jeannette tot’s death
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case
- New Stanton council hikes garbage fees to $13.65 per month
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Psychologist’s compassion buoyed students, friends
- Westmoreland County sheriff won’t alter staffing as cash runs out
- 3 gunmen sought in Hempfield home invasion