WCCC janitor accused of indecent exposure
A janitor at Westmoreland County Community College near Youngwood has been charged with indecent exposure and open lewdness after allegedly exposing himself to a student last month.
David J. Williamson, 51, of Jeannette, faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 1 before District Judge James Falcon on the charges filed by Westmoreland County Detectives.
Williamson is awaiting trial in Allegheny County on charges of indecent exposure, open lewdness and disorderly conduct for an incident April 5 in Monroeville, according to court dockets.
Detective Tom Horan filed the recent complaint based on the female student's interview with the college's security chief, James Davis.
The student told Davis that she was in a class in Founders Hall about 2 p.m. Aug. 1 when she looked out toward a janitor's closet where she allegedly saw Williamson exposing himself.
The student told police that she was 30 to 40 feet from Williamson.
She initially reported the incident to her instructor, who reported the incident to Davis.
Williamson could not be reached for comment Monday. Attempts to reach his attorney listed on dockets in the Monroeville case, Melvin Gold, were unsuccessful.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Project to tear down former Jeannette District Memorial Hospital on schedule, Excela says
- Norwin band director is finding lots of success in return to his alma mater
- Jeannette company’s miniature steam engines coveted for decades
- Westmoreland County furloughs weights and measurements director
- Hempfield leaders kill zoning request for townhomes
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Plenty of ‘pain’ to share, as Westmoreland County budget OK’d with $8M in cuts
- Penn Township man who shot friend gets probation
- Mt. Pleasant man charged with unlawful restraint
- 11 Westmoreland inmates accused of setting fire put in solitary confinement
- Catholic Diocese of Greensburg bestows $30K to combat poverty