Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Franklin Regional security guard fighting to get job back
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- New Stanton rejects road work bids
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Psychologist to evaluate Greensburg woman involved in Daugherty killing