Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Delmont man blogs about industrial history of region, exploring long-cold coke ovens
- Bids expected for demolition of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70
- Greensburg YMCA plans to restore front porch to 1913 look
- Youngwood officials to submit drawings to state agency that orders playground work stoppage
- Man’s body found in car in Forbes State Forest
- Geyer Performing Arts Center hosts AAFC production of ‘Murder on the Nile’
- Power plant proposal aired in open forum in South Huntingdon
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor’s case heads to trial