Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rostraver woman with cancer, family raise thousands for fighting disease
- Fayette prosecutors face challenge in refiling cold-case murder charges against Mt. Pleasant man
- Seder in Greensburg looks beyond Jewish community
- Geneva College student died of heart-related natural causes, coroner says
- Unity to consider plan for Speedway station for third time
- Prostitution-related charges dismissed against Trafford man
- Westmoreland deputies find drug suspect at Aliquippa halfway house
- PennDOT presents plan for Route 31 in Donegal area
- Greensburg police officer Zulisky to run for district judge
- Flight from traffic stop in Murrysville leads to drug-related charges for Ambridge man
- Slaying suspect Smarr of McKeesport charged with robbery of another man