Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Attorney seeks dismissal of charge in Salem wreck that killed mother, unborn child
- Police: Jeannette woman tried to steal family’s safe
- No relief in sight for Westmoreland transit passengers
- Thousands attend Mt. Pleasant Glass and Ethnic Festival
- Greensburg artist follows unusual path to creative career
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after Derry Twp. crash
- Hribal will be transferred to Allegheny County psychiatric facility
- Greensburg man charged with sharing child pornography
- 3 confirmed cases of MRSA in Ligonier school district