Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Family collecting donations for Salem man seriously injured in deer stand fall
- Drones hover at top of holiday wish lists
- Jeannette trudges through blight
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Western Pa. students bristle at changing menu choices
- Indiana County school employee allegedly showed 2 students an inappropriate photo
- 2 Greensburg properties left on demo list
- Greensburg streetlights to be updated, save city $90K
- School lunch group hopes to revise rules it calls impractical, too restrictive
- $2,000 donated for abused puppies recovering at South Huntingdon shelter
- Harrold Middle School students hit new high with food drive