Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Smithton man gets 6-12 years for robbery in Jeannette
- Independence Day events for Westmoreland County
- Group takes veterans, seniors in WWII-era planes at Unity airport