Traffic restrictions to begin for Route 30 bridge work
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 4:06 p.m.
Traffic restrictions will begin Friday while a bridge carrying Route 30 over Route 119 is renovated.
Between 9 p.m. Friday and 6 a.m. Monday, PennDOT will restrict traffic traveling west on Route 30. Eastbound restrictions will run from 9 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday.
Crews will be replacing existing expansion dams on the Walworth Bridge.
Phased lane restrictions will continue during the next few weekends. Eastbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Sept. 27 to 6 a.m. Sept. 30 and again from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 to 6 a.m. Oct. 7.
Westbound lanes will be restricted from 9 p.m. Oct. 4 until noon Oct. 5, according to PennDOT.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Retired postal worker picks $1M winner
- Police see no sign Franklin Regional stabbing suspect was bullied
- New Alexandria man charged with assaulting boy in 2009
- Former Scottdale minister Stabe honored by Jacobs Creek Faith in Action
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Response to Franklin Regional stabbings earns official top public safety spot
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit
- Judge rules Delmont man was not aggressor in assault outside Wal-Mart
- Derry Borough councilwoman pleads guilty in missing-money case
- Jailed Hribal ‘fine,’ but family ‘terrible’ as answers in stabbing sought
- Students visit Franklin Regional days after mass stabbing