Vehicles collide headon in New Stanton
Two vehicles collided headon Thursday night on Route 119 in New Stanton when one reportedly was traveling in the wrong lane.
No information was available regarding any injuries or their severity.
The Westmoreland Department of Public Safety reported that the accident occurred just before 10 p.m. between the overpasses that carry traffic to Route 119 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. One of the vehicles was traveling in the wrong lane of travel, according to a dispatcher.
The collision occurred near Hepler's Hardware, which is along the northbound lanes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Prison sentence extended for New Kensington man
- Trafford man sentenced for sex with teen
- Man gets probation for sex with teen girl in New Kensington
- Ligonier men claim arrests violated rights
- Confederate memorabilia gets favorable attention at Westmoreland Fair
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect Hribal to head to adult prison after Oct. 1
- Megan’s List offender charged with assault on 10-year-old Latrobe girl
- Ex-Ligonier Valley Midget Football treasurer Brewer accused of stealing $12K
- Scottdale man charged in robbery at car wash
- Mt. Pleasant Area board votes to establish $3.5M line of credit
- Westmoreland Manor fined $4,250 by state