Vehicles collide headon in New Stanton
Two vehicles collided headon Thursday night on Route 119 in New Stanton when one reportedly was traveling in the wrong lane.
No information was available regarding any injuries or their severity.
The Westmoreland Department of Public Safety reported that the accident occurred just before 10 p.m. between the overpasses that carry traffic to Route 119 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. One of the vehicles was traveling in the wrong lane of travel, according to a dispatcher.
The collision occurred near Hepler's Hardware, which is along the northbound lanes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau picks Ohiopyle restaurateur for entrepreneur of year
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Hempfield Hunt Club gets waiver to speed construction in New Stanton
- Westmoreland County may relax free ride-share rules
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander