One person dead, another injured in Fayette County crash
One person died and another was injured in a vehicle crash in Fayette County Sunday evening, according to a county emergency dispatcher.
The accident occurred about 9:40 p.m. along Buena Vista Road in Franklin Township, the dispatcher said.
The injured person was flown from the scene, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- ‘Bride’ goes on at Geyer theater in Scottdale
- Marathoner hit by vehicle in Murrysville recuperates
- 4 sentenced for roles in botched Lower Burrell heist
- Latrobe pharmacy will offer overdose antidote
- 4 seek 3 nominations for Southwest Greensburg council
- Mutual Aid plans fundraising throughout Westmoreland County to bolster member numbers
- Playground plans in Sewickley Township on hold
- Southwest Greensburg blaze was set, fire marshal says
- Fines against MAX Environmental up to Westmoreland judge
- Greensburg Hempfield Area Library board to consider tax referendum
- Wrongful death suit against Westmoreland Manor settled