2 from Mt. Pleasant charged with false robbery report
Two Mt. Pleasant residents were charged with reporting a false robbery to police.
Mandy Fink, 33, of 310 N. Diamond St. and Joseph Forsythe, 26, of 109 E. Washington St., were both charged with giving a false report to authorities, conspiracy and unsworn falsification to authorities at District Judge Roger Eckels' office.
Police said that on Sept. 12, Mt. Pleasant Police were flagged down by Fink and Forsythe along the 400 block of Washington Street when they told the officer that a black male who goes by the name of Meatball stole approximately $60 from Fink's purse.
A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for Fink and Forsythe on Oct. 24 before Eckels.
Mark Hofmann is a staff writer with Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-626-3539 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield man dies in single-vehicle accident
- 2 Hempfield Area students charged with sexting
- Murrysville woman apologizes for scholarship fund theft
- Donors’ generosity allows Clairview School girls to get fancy for prom
- Police seek public help with East Huntingdon store thefts
- Jeannette’s Monsour Medical Center demolition costs might go down
- Jeannette police say 5 people caught trespassing on grounds
- 2 Democrats battle for Hempfield nomination for supervisor
- 4 Democrats seek 3 nods for Latrobe council
- Seton Hill student tells how Pa. Gov. Wolf’s tax plan will hurt her
- Greensburg YMCA begins long-awaited porch renovation job