Fireworks to go off at Penn-Trafford game
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
Friday's Penn-Trafford high school football game will feature fireworks.
Township Manager Bruce Light said the unused pyrotechnics left over from the past two fall festivals will be set off Friday night around 10 p.m., after the homecoming game. The fireworks displays planned for the festivals were cancelled because of rain.
Light said the fireworks will be set off, weather permitting, from municipal park and should be visible at the football stadium. Parking will be permitted in certain areas of the park.
The display is scheduled to follow the band show, which will begin after the football game concludes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- 4 Franklin Regional students remain hospitalized for stab wounds
- Youngwood woman charged with selling heroin in Greensburg hospital
- Scottdale center to host tribute to singing legends
- Failed inspection could make Jeannette flood-control project more costly
- Westmoreland County shared ride program sees drop in usage
- Lt. governor to speak at Westmoreland County GOP’s Reagan dinner
- Juvenile prisoners present issues for jails
- Mt. Pleasant to save with energy-efficient lighting
- Bullskin Senior Center plans rummage sale
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit