Fireworks to go off at Penn-Trafford game
Friday's Penn-Trafford high school football game will feature fireworks.
Township Manager Bruce Light said the unused pyrotechnics left over from the past two fall festivals will be set off Friday night around 10 p.m., after the homecoming game. The fireworks displays planned for the festivals were cancelled because of rain.
Light said the fireworks will be set off, weather permitting, from municipal park and should be visible at the football stadium. Parking will be permitted in certain areas of the park.
The display is scheduled to follow the band show, which will begin after the football game concludes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Greater Latrobe outsources more computer work, touted to save $60K