Fireworks to go off at Penn-Trafford game
Friday's Penn-Trafford high school football game will feature fireworks.
Township Manager Bruce Light said the unused pyrotechnics left over from the past two fall festivals will be set off Friday night around 10 p.m., after the homecoming game. The fireworks displays planned for the festivals were cancelled because of rain.
Light said the fireworks will be set off, weather permitting, from municipal park and should be visible at the football stadium. Parking will be permitted in certain areas of the park.
The display is scheduled to follow the band show, which will begin after the football game concludes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Woman admits to theft of 2 weapons in Latrobe shooting case
- Woman to stand trial in Jeannette tot’s death
- Psychologist’s compassion buoyed students, friends
- Police: Woman tried to start fire at neighbor’s house in Derry Township
- New Stanton council hikes garbage fees to $13.65 per month
- Bank seeks to foreclose on Eastern Derry Twp. VFD
- Westmoreland County sheriff won’t alter staffing as cash runs out
- 3 gunmen sought in Hempfield home invasion
- Higher property taxes in Westmoreland County ruled out despite $15M budget gap
- Derry Township won’t raise taxes