Police: $3,000 missing from Hempfield car dealer
Authorities are investigating the theft of $3,000 from a Hempfield car dealer.
Someone took the money from Star Auto Mall on Route 30 between Sept. 16 and 27, state police at Greensburg said.
Bob Sullivan, the business' general manager, declined comment on Saturday.
Anyone with information should call police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- 2 killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving
- Sunoco wants to rebuild station in Greensburg
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Ex-podiatrist from Ligonier denied return to field
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy
- Man snatches purse behind Westmoreland Mall
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Arnold man sentenced for armed robbery