Man sought in North Huntingdon salon incident
North Huntingdon police said Sunday evening they are trying to identify a man who visited a township tanning salon on Oct. 2.
Police said the man asked “uncomfortable questions” and “attempted to have inappropriate and unwelcomed contact” with an attendant at the store.
The man left in an unknown direction and vehicle, police said in a statement.
North Huntingdon police ask anybody with information to call the department at 724-863-8800.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Mt. Pleasant residents voice support for Zilli as borough police chief
- Hempfield killer Stahl ordered to pay for slain wife’s funeral
- Westmoreland prison online visit program delayed again
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Greater Latrobe outsources more computer work, touted to save $60K
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police