Route 981 lane restriction planned
Beginning Tuesday, a section of Route 981 between Carpentertown Road and Boyer Road will be restricted to a single lane for several weeks.
According to PennDOT, the lane closure will allow concrete abutment and deck repairs to be made.
Temporary traffic signals will control alternating traffic.
The closure is expected to remain in place until Nov. 27, PennDOT officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Charges advance for men accused in police scuffle at Fort Ligonier Days
- Hempfield man receives long-overdue Bronze Star for World War II service
- Arnold man’s molestation conviction upheld
- Longtime Greensburg District Judge Albert will seek fifth term
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Westmoreland County settles with fired public defender
- Suspect in West Newton burglary sought; alleged accomplice arrested
- Braddock man held for trial in Jeannette assault, robbery
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail