Route 981 lane restriction planned
Beginning Tuesday, a section of Route 981 between Carpentertown Road and Boyer Road will be restricted to a single lane for several weeks.
According to PennDOT, the lane closure will allow concrete abutment and deck repairs to be made.
Temporary traffic signals will control alternating traffic.
The closure is expected to remain in place until Nov. 27, PennDOT officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Police: Charges unwarranted for Yough shop class project
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Chief says Youngwood house fire is suspicious
- Attorney seeks dismissal of charge in Salem wreck that killed mother, unborn child
- Somerset County man arrested after loaded gun found at Baltimore airport
- Greensburg artist follows unusual path to creative career
- Police: Jeannette woman tried to steal family’s safe
- Hribal will be transferred to Allegheny County psychiatric facility
- Thousands attend Mt. Pleasant Glass and Ethnic Festival
- Greensburg man charged with sharing child pornography