Classic Monte Carlo reported stolen in New Derry
State police in Greensburg are investigating the alleged theft of a classic car from 21st Street in New Derry, where it had been parked overnight.
According to police, a 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sedan with classic license plates was stolen from the location between 9 p.m. Oct. 14 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 15.
The vehicle has a loud exhaust and rally wheels, police said.
Anyone with information should contact state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Soccer league seeks access to borough’s field at Willows Park
- Ligonier council approves design changes to Diamond
- Former Mich. lawmaker uses D.C. trip to lobby for better veterans health care
- Woman testifies about alleged sex assault in Arnold
- Youngwood council delays vote on rental property inspections
- Mt. Pleasant Township Lions Club to host all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast
- Fickle weather gives pumpkin growers in Pennsylvania fits
- Latrobe infant found in filth, police say
- Greensburg mayor race features write-in hopeful vs. businessman
- Officials criticize West Newton code enforcement officer