Classic Monte Carlo reported stolen in New Derry
State police in Greensburg are investigating the alleged theft of a classic car from 21st Street in New Derry, where it had been parked overnight.
According to police, a 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sedan with classic license plates was stolen from the location between 9 p.m. Oct. 14 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 15.
The vehicle has a loud exhaust and rally wheels, police said.
Anyone with information should contact state police in Greensburg at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- Hempfield approves prison site subdivision
- Franklin Regional security guard fighting to get job back
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Greater Latrobe-Laurel Valley Community Chamber of Commerce to honor Arnie’s pal ‘Doc’
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion