Police: 2 charged after Greensburg drug buy
Two Greensburg men have been charged with drug offenses after an undercover buy on East Pittsburgh Street, city police said.
David Alan Burrows Jr., 23, was charged with conspiracy, possession with intent to deliver, unlawful delivery of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance, police said.
Richard Paul Bell, 22, who was with Burrows, was charged with conspiracy and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police said they bought 10 stamp bags of heroin from Burrows on Friday afternoon, then found another 80 bags on him in the police station.
Bell had five empty stamp bags on him when officers patted him down, police said.
Burrows, who was jailed in lieu of posting $50,000 straight bond, and Bell face preliminary hearings Nov. 7 before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Bell was jailed in lieu of posting $5,000 straight bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kennametal HQ relocation rankles Westmoreland County business leadership
- Ohio woman will be milestone passenger to fly out of Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
- Democrats go on offense in Westmoreland County commission debate
- Westmoreland County candidate admits to summary offenses
- Mt. Pleasant school board to discuss website plan
- Laurel Ridge rangers on watch for sexual misconduct in park
- Southmoreland directors to seek loan info from banks as state budget impasse continues
- Grandparents’ bids for child custody imperiled
- Ligonier council approves design changes to Diamond
- Westmoreland couple charged with having heroin, marijuana