Police: 2 charged after Greensburg drug buy
Two Greensburg men have been charged with drug offenses after an undercover buy on East Pittsburgh Street, city police said.
David Alan Burrows Jr., 23, was charged with conspiracy, possession with intent to deliver, unlawful delivery of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance, police said.
Richard Paul Bell, 22, who was with Burrows, was charged with conspiracy and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police said they bought 10 stamp bags of heroin from Burrows on Friday afternoon, then found another 80 bags on him in the police station.
Bell had five empty stamp bags on him when officers patted him down, police said.
Burrows, who was jailed in lieu of posting $50,000 straight bond, and Bell face preliminary hearings Nov. 7 before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Bell was jailed in lieu of posting $5,000 straight bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Police: Trafford couple used website to advertise prostitution services
- Hempfield zoning board OKs variances for gas station, store
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Westmoreland County may relax free ride-share rules