Police: 2 charged after Greensburg drug buy
Two Greensburg men have been charged with drug offenses after an undercover buy on East Pittsburgh Street, city police said.
David Alan Burrows Jr., 23, was charged with conspiracy, possession with intent to deliver, unlawful delivery of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance, police said.
Richard Paul Bell, 22, who was with Burrows, was charged with conspiracy and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police said they bought 10 stamp bags of heroin from Burrows on Friday afternoon, then found another 80 bags on him in the police station.
Bell had five empty stamp bags on him when officers patted him down, police said.
Burrows, who was jailed in lieu of posting $50,000 straight bond, and Bell face preliminary hearings Nov. 7 before Greensburg District Judge James Albert.
Bell was jailed in lieu of posting $5,000 straight bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Mt. Pleasant Armory to deliver Thanksgiving dinner
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Central Westmoreland Career and Technology students may have hand, foot and mouth disease
- Tentative Sewickley Twp. budget holds line on taxes
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children