Two transported after accident Friday in Hempfield
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, 12:18 a.m.
Two people were transported by medical helicopter after a crash Friday night in Hempfield.
About 10:45 p.m., two vehicles collided just north of the intersection of Route 119 and Forbes Trail Road, according to an emergency dispatcher.
One person had to be extricated from a vehicle, the dispatcher said, but no other information was released about the victims or the cause of the accident.
State police at Greensburg were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Attorney wants lesser term for woman in Greensburg torture death
- Pastors offer help in days following Franklin Regional stabbings
- Murrysville woman shares her many tales as a professional storyteller
- North Versailles, Murrysville families still waiting for report on 2011 chopper crash that killed couple
- Blaze damages Derry Twp. garage, apartment
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- Scottdale to reconsider use of complaint forms
- City approves deal to supply Greater Latrobe with school resource officer
- ‘We Are FR’ fund going strong
- Police say Latrobe woman bought gun for boyfriend, who shot neighbor
- Hempfield Area superintendent, business manager quit