Two transported after accident Friday in Hempfield
Two people were transported by medical helicopter after a crash Friday night in Hempfield.
About 10:45 p.m., two vehicles collided just north of the intersection of Route 119 and Forbes Trail Road, according to an emergency dispatcher.
One person had to be extricated from a vehicle, the dispatcher said, but no other information was released about the victims or the cause of the accident.
State police at Greensburg were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Family of man accused of shooting St. Clair officer say allegations don’t fit his character
- French and Indian War re-enactor Wilson commits to pioneer lifestyle in Murrysville cabin
- 40 years later, siblings of South Greensburg girl who disappeared still seek closure
- Greensburg streetlights to be updated, save city $90K
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Drones hover at top of holiday wish lists
- Jeannette trudges through blight
- Westmoreland County, Mt. Pleasant Borough officials try to solve Willow parking issue
- Puppies’ eyes glued shut, South Huntingdon animal shelter says
- Western Pa. students bristle at changing menu choices
- Family collecting donations for Salem man seriously injured in deer stand fall