Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- New Derry to celebrate its 200th birthday
- Youthful actors bring Disney classic ‘Tarzan’ to life at Geyer in Scottdale
- More than 120,000 attend Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival
- Westmoreland Cultural Trust moves to next phase of Palace capital campaign
- Westmoreland judicial candidates spent more than $1.2 million for primary election
- Greensburg woman has a lifetime of hosting foreign exchange students
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Murrysville home damaged in blaze
- Initials carved into pig in Georges Township
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe