Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland judges’ caseloads unlikely to affect district boundary changes
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- Mt. Pleasant seeks on-street bike trail through downtown
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- Mt. Pleasant alumni lead campaign to buy handicapped-accessible van for former classmate
- Reputed leader of motorcycle gang returned to Pa. to face charges
- Trooper: Suspect confessed to fatal Hempfield shooting
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back