Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- North Huntingdon commissioners fill vacant board seat
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander
- Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau picks Ohiopyle restaurateur for entrepreneur of year
- Westmoreland County may relax free ride-share rules