Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- Westmoreland County settles with fired public defender
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Braddock man held for trial in Jeannette assault, robbery
- New Alexandria tree trimmer pleads guilty to fraud
- Three injured in two-vehicle accident on Arona Road in Hempfield
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- Suspect in West Newton burglary sought, alleged accomplice arrested
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Krieger to seek Westmoreland County Common Pleas judgeship
- Veterans Court in session in Westmoreland for first time