Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Derry man gets 19-year prison sentence for recording sex assaults of girl
- Girl, 10, forced to strip in Sewickley Township home invasion
- Southmoreland School director named
- Music on way to Westmoreland’s Twin Lakes Park
- Convicted home invader from Monessen wants new lawyer
- Contract talks progress in Derry
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- Greensburg YMCA seeks soccer sites for fall
- Extremes in weather hurt crops in Westmoreland
- Hempfield murderer serving life sentence promises restitution when he’s released
- Westmoreland torture-slaying convict Smyrnes says death row isolation too cruel