Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Feud escalates between Westmoreland commissioner, controller
- Greensburg plastic surgeon pleads not guilty to charges of interfering with painkiller investigation
- Westmoreland man charged with firing gun, narrowly missing child
- Wyano woman accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
- Part-time prison guards wanted in Westmoreland
- Hempfield community group wins park auction
- With $4M in bank from municipal authority sale, financially strapped Jeannette exhales
- New charges against Hempfield bicyclist possible
- Robber holds up Family Dollar in Greensburg
- Mt. Pleasant Borough pursues permit parking
- Unity man collects bits of Westmoreland County history