Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Woman sought in robbery in Unity
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Jeannette man pleads guilty to attempting to entice child in Louisiana
- Allegheny Township man to serve at least 24 years for molesting 3 children
- Mt. Pleasant Armory to deliver Thanksgiving dinner
- Westmoreland jail guard accused of selling illegal steroids
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule
- Bank told to maintain Hempfield cemetery
- West Newton will consider temporary road after train accident cut off neighborhood
- 20 charged in Western Pennsylvania drug crackdown
- West Newton man sentenced for 6 robberies