Rostraver man charged with corrupting teen girl
A Rostraver Township man was arraigned Friday on police accusations that he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl and exchanged nude photographs with her.
When township police responded to a report of a loud party on Pawnee Drive on Feb. 23, Brandon Michael Boff, 21, and the teenager were seen running from Boff's Ford Mustang. The girl told police Boff kissed and touched her while they were in his car, and Boff corroborated the girl's account during a police interview, according to an affidavit of probable cause.
Police obtained photographs the pair exchanged through search warrants.
Boff is charged with obscene and other sexual materials, possession of child pornography, communicating with a minor for obscene and other sexual materials, corruption of minors, criminal use of a communication facility and indecent assault before District Judge Charles Christner.
Boff is free on $10,000 bail. A Nov. 25 preliminary hearing is scheduled.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Forbes: Mt. Pleasant church hosting free community meal
- Upgraded Greensburg website up and running
- WCCC fraternity helps fallen Ligonier officer’s family
- Westmoreland County Common Pleas candidates differ on judicial retirement age
- 4 vie for 3 seats on Latrobe City Council
- Greensburg grocer Charley esteemed for his charity work
- Navigating college financial aid options pays off
- Police, the Diamond top Ligonier Borough issues
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Jeannette considers trash fee increases
- Greensburg council OKs purchase of firetruck