Police seek information on accident
Indiana Borough police are seeking information about a daylight pedestrian accident that injured a Cambria County man at a busy intersection a week ago.
Police said the incident occurred 3:45 p.m. Nov. 13 at the intersection of Sixth and Water streets near Delaney Chevrolet.
Police said Todd Kubat, 52, of Ebensburg, an employee of the car dealership, was carrying a lunch box and began walking across the intersection when he was struck by a black Toyota Scion xB, driven by Anna McCuch, 19, of Indiana.
Kubat required treatment at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Anyone who may have seen the accident is asked to call police at 724-349-2121.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Greensburg man charged with terroristic threats
- Man gets probation for sex with teen girl in New Kensington
- Ligonier Township equine facility breaks ground
- Children honor late Ligonier Township officer at Westmoreland Fair
- Prison sentence extended for New Kensington man
- PennDOT considers I-70 options for Yukon, Madison ramps
- Trafford man sentenced for sex with teen
- South Huntingdon: 33 years too long to pay fine
- WCCC to hold faculty, staff salaries flat in contracts
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect Hribal to head to adult prison after Oct. 1
- Confederate memorabilia gets favorable attention at Westmoreland Fair