Police seek information on accident
Indiana Borough police are seeking information about a daylight pedestrian accident that injured a Cambria County man at a busy intersection a week ago.
Police said the incident occurred 3:45 p.m. Nov. 13 at the intersection of Sixth and Water streets near Delaney Chevrolet.
Police said Todd Kubat, 52, of Ebensburg, an employee of the car dealership, was carrying a lunch box and began walking across the intersection when he was struck by a black Toyota Scion xB, driven by Anna McCuch, 19, of Indiana.
Kubat required treatment at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Anyone who may have seen the accident is asked to call police at 724-349-2121.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- More than 120,000 attend Westmoreland Arts & Heritage Festival
- Westmoreland Cultural Trust moves to next phase of Palace capital campaign
- Greensburg woman has a lifetime of hosting foreign exchange students
- New Derry to celebrate its 200th birthday
- Westmoreland judicial candidates spent more than $1.2 million for primary election
- Initials carved into pig in Georges Township
- Murrysville home damaged in blaze
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash