Police seek information on accident
Indiana Borough police are seeking information about a daylight pedestrian accident that injured a Cambria County man at a busy intersection a week ago.
Police said the incident occurred 3:45 p.m. Nov. 13 at the intersection of Sixth and Water streets near Delaney Chevrolet.
Police said Todd Kubat, 52, of Ebensburg, an employee of the car dealership, was carrying a lunch box and began walking across the intersection when he was struck by a black Toyota Scion xB, driven by Anna McCuch, 19, of Indiana.
Kubat required treatment at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Anyone who may have seen the accident is asked to call police at 724-349-2121.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Vandals ruin Ligonier Township farmers’ garden
- Fire crews respond to Latrobe apartment house fire
- Ligonier Township K-9 officer home to recover from deadly collision
- Ex-Delmont man found dead in Florida
- Westmoreland jail warden pushes for full-body scanner to find drugs, contraband
- Pair of zoning requests denied by Unity board
- Hempfield hires finance director
- Unity resident again accused of burglary
- State police to offer car seat inspections in Hempfield
- Foes of South Huntingdon gas-fired plant fight approval
- Scottdale Friends of Library, YMCA Prayer Shawl Ministry to be active