Police seek information on accident
Indiana Borough police are seeking information about a daylight pedestrian accident that injured a Cambria County man at a busy intersection a week ago.
Police said the incident occurred 3:45 p.m. Nov. 13 at the intersection of Sixth and Water streets near Delaney Chevrolet.
Police said Todd Kubat, 52, of Ebensburg, an employee of the car dealership, was carrying a lunch box and began walking across the intersection when he was struck by a black Toyota Scion xB, driven by Anna McCuch, 19, of Indiana.
Kubat required treatment at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Anyone who may have seen the accident is asked to call police at 724-349-2121.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Scottdale appoints borough solicitor
- East Huntingdon man, 91, finds 2nd career as a woodworker
- Westmoreland group gets pet oxygen masks for area fire departments
- Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau picks Ohiopyle restaurateur for entrepreneur of year
- Greensburg merchants offer soup for a charitable Claus
- Latrobe police officer sues councilman, city for slander
- Derry man jailed in scuffle with police
- Westmoreland County may relax free ride-share rules
- Seat in 32nd District deemed crucial for Pennsylvania Senate control
- Education issues highlight 57th House District race