Police seek information on accident
Indiana Borough police are seeking information about a daylight pedestrian accident that injured a Cambria County man at a busy intersection a week ago.
Police said the incident occurred 3:45 p.m. Nov. 13 at the intersection of Sixth and Water streets near Delaney Chevrolet.
Police said Todd Kubat, 52, of Ebensburg, an employee of the car dealership, was carrying a lunch box and began walking across the intersection when he was struck by a black Toyota Scion xB, driven by Anna McCuch, 19, of Indiana.
Kubat required treatment at Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Anyone who may have seen the accident is asked to call police at 724-349-2121.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Harhai campaign emails from 2007 under review, Westmoreland County DA says
- Energy company responsible for polluting Donegal well appeals state’s finding
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Derry Twp. crash
- Ligonier Township considers cellphone tower requests
- Southmoreland High School junior’s broken jaw ‘could have been avoided’
- Latrobe group cancels raffle, seeks ticket holders for refunds
- Former Pagans leader works out plea agreement
- 2 suspects charged with second robbery in Hempfield
- Stewartsville principal’s comments taken out of context, district claims
- Woman charged with assault spree in Jeannette
- Jeannette purse-snatching suspects to stand trial in 5 incidents