Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 11 Ligonier Township residents rescued by boat from floodwaters
- Spirit Airlines puts Chicago on its flight path
- Westmoreland historical society holding antiques appraisal
- Unity planners OK proposal for Route 30 retail development
- Harsh February leaves Westmoreland communities short on road salt
- Hempfield man to plead guilty to posing as policeman
- West Newton ponders adding to emergency call list
- Mt. Pleasant Glass Museum to kick off Speaker Series with stories of Jeannette
- Restitution payments top record in Westmoreland County
- Zoning update raises fears in Ligonier Township
- Event gets new formal name: Shop ’n Save Westmoreland County Airshow, presented by Xcoal Energy & Resources in Latrobe