Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Suspect in West Newton burglary sought, alleged accomplice arrested
- Westmoreland County settles with fired public defender
- Braddock man held for trial in Jeannette assault, robbery
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- 3 injured in 2-vehicle accident on Arona Road in Hempfield
- IRS scam snares another Westmoreland County resident
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- New Alexandria tree trimmer pleads guilty to fraud
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Latrobe police seek driver of red cargo van