Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Greensburg man held for trial in hospital assault
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Westmoreland Glass Co. plant sale fought
- Westmoreland County commissioners honor work crew that saved family
- Steph Chambers | TRIB TOTAL MEDIA
- Shuey burger star of ‘bashes’
- Contract with prison counselors ratified
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey