Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Nov. 22, 2013, 3:48 p.m.
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Murrysville woman sues Giant Eagle over burns
- Bridge work a priority for PennDOT in Westmoreland
- Judge explains why suspect in East Liberty killings was freed
- Graziani hired away from Latrobe as Penn Township’s manager
- Hempfield church offers rides to shut-ins for Holy Thursday service
- Retired postal worker picks $1M winner
- New Alexandria man charged with assaulting boy in 2009
- Former Scottdale minister Stabe honored by Jacobs Creek Faith in Action
- Easter egg hunt planned at Norvelt field
- Community turns out for Franklin Regional students’ return to class
- Derry Borough councilwoman pleads guilty in missing-money case