Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- ‘Extreme extrovert’ takes over at WCCC
- Northampton man has four major drug arrests in Western Pa. since 2009
- Cyclist traffic wanted
- Dog-training program gives prison inmates chance to give back
- Western Pa. volunteers battle wildfires in West
- Chemical mix sickens two from South Greensburg
- Vandalism, diesel fuel theft don’t stop Greater Latrobe opening
- Trooper: Suspect confessed to fatal Hempfield shooting
- Mt. Pleasant alumni lead campaign to buy handicapped-accessible van for former classmate
- Franklin Regional security guard fighting to get job back