Penn Township seeks emergency management coordinator
Penn Township residents interested in volunteering as an emergency management coordinator are being asked to apply.
Letters of interest and records of training are being sought by township officials in an effort to fill the position.
Township commissioners will select a replacement for the current coordinator, who is resigning. The board's vote would serve as a recommendation to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Applicants must submit all related training records and be familiar with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Services Code.
Mileage and out-of-pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Letters of interest and training records should be sent to Township Manager Bruce Light, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA 15636, or emailed to email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State police trooper seriously hurt when hit by vehicle in East Huntingdon
- Herminie woman, 18, dies after car accident in Turkeytown
- Westmoreland County to auction guns, vehicles
- Razing of Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette within reach with $1M grant
- Greensburg torture killer seeks reduction in sentence
- Fund set up for 4-year-old Meyersdale girl’s final expenses
- Hribal’s attorney seeks to push back trial
- Westmoreland County Historical Society honors late Tribune-Review publisher Scaife, Fort Ligonier trustee emeritus Fagan
- Fire marshal rules Derry mobile home fire was accidental
- Herminie man admits 1 robbery at ATM
- Laurel Art Club to meet at Scottdale library