Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coming off hill revives Seton Hill University, downtown Greensburg
- Westmoreland community leaders discuss how to meet hunger needs
- Marathoner hit by vehicle in Murrysville recuperates
- Mutual Aid plans fundraising throughout Westmoreland County to bolster member numbers
- ‘Bride’ goes on at Geyer theater in Scottdale
- Charges filed in stolen property investigation
- Fines against MAX Environmental up to Westmoreland judge
- 4 seek 3 nominations for Southwest Greensburg council
- Deputies nixed by county commissioners for Westmoreland Air Show
- 4 sentenced for roles in botched Lower Burrell heist
- Mt. Pleasant Township home destroyed by fire