Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Food drive volunteer in Westmoreland County has purse stolen
- Walker: Applebees to help Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Students learn risks of digital lives at middle school presentation in Hempfield
- Man taken to hospital from scene of Hempfield house fire
- Police: Woman tried to start fire at neighbor’s house in Derry Township
- Clelian Heights parents rally to keep program put in jeopardy by new federal rule