Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Contractor eyes early finish to work on New Stanton interchange of Interstate 70
- Jeannette trudges through blight
- Greensburg streetlights to be updated, save city $90K
- 2 Greensburg properties left on demo list
- $2,000 donated for abused puppies recovering at South Huntingdon shelter
- Penn Park project moves forward
- School lunch group hopes to revise rules it calls impractical, too restrictive
- Western Pa. students bristle at changing menu choices
- Keystone Bakery closes Greensburg store
- Indiana County school employee allegedly showed 2 students an inappropriate photo
- Harrold Middle School students hit new high with food drive