Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Youthful actors bring Disney classic ‘Tarzan’ to life at Geyer in Scottdale
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Independence Day events for Westmoreland County
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Westmoreland museum brought to life in miniature
- 3 injured in crash that ties up Route 22 in Salem for nearly 8 hours