Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Extremes in weather hurt crops in Westmoreland
- Hempfield murderer serving life sentence promises restitution when he’s released
- Westmoreland torture-slaying convict Smyrnes says death row isolation too cruel
- Hempfield joins county land bank
- Police: Scottdale man had child porn on computer
- Scottdale chamber’s Community Yard Sale to be held Saturday
- Shooting at Hempfield Towers ‘absolutely’ justified, trooper testifies at inquest
- Kecksburg celebrates its UFO history with annual festival
- More than 100 stamp bags confiscated in Greensburg; 4 arrested
- Irwin murder defendant to be re-evaluated
- Jeannette man arrested in city shooting