Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- Smithfield woman faces probation in insurance company theft
- Convicted killer won’t be freed in 1973 double-murder of children
- Friends take to social media to recall Herminie teen
- MAX Environmental fined for ordinance violations
- Judge removes Zapotosky, Fayette County from civil rights suit
- Ex-kennel manager in Fayette County ordered to pay fines
- Derry Area energy costs expected to rise
- Westmoreland County to auction guns, vehicles
- Trust for Hempfield cemetery low on cash; bank asks to be absolved of responsibility
- Wanted: Youngwood Borough Council member