Robbery reported at S&T Bank in Youngwood
State police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at the S&T Bank branch in Youngwood Wednesday afternoon.
No one was injured in the robbery, which occurred around lunchtime at the branch at 100 S. Fourth St., said Rob Jorgenson, a spokesman for S&T Bank at its headquarters in Indiana.
S&T is cooperating with state police and the FBI in the investigation. The bank was closed after the robbery. State police did not release any information about the bank robbery.
The same branch was robbed in September 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- Father, son killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Consent decree that limits weddings at Foxley Farms ruled valid
- Monday is pizza night at St. Pius
- Adelphoi resident charged as adult in Latrobe assault
- Sewickley Township man got food stamps, $206K in gas well royalties, investigators say
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving
- Sunoco wants to rebuild station in Greensburg
- Murrysville man draws on experiences in starting SAT prep academy