State police seek man who used stolen credit card at Hempfield gas station
State police at Greensburg are looking for a man who used a stolen credit card at a Hempfield gas station.
The suspect bought two gift cards with the credit card about 4:45 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Sunoco gas station at the intersection of Humphrey and Todd School roads, police said.
The white man with dark hair, who wore a blue baseball cap and gray hooded sweatshirt, is seen standing in line in surveillance footage provided to police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Murrysville home damaged in blaze
- Initials carved into pig in Georges Township
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Hempfield bicyclist gets one last chance from Westmoreland County judge
- Smithton man gets 6-12 years for robbery in Jeannette