Several people injured in two-vehicle Murrysville crash
Several people were transported to area hospitals Friday after a two-vehicle accident in Murrysville.
The Westmoreland Department of Public Safety said the accident occurred at the intersection of Pleasant Valley and Trafford roads. Five ambulances were dispatched to the scene, according to the dispatcher.
The accident occurred just after 6:30 p.m. The identities of the patients and their conditions were not available late Friday night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- A Griffins great: Seton Hill soccer team supports 7-year-old honorary member
- Ligonier Township man jailed in alleged assault of police chief
- Lab results questioned in fatal Mt. Pleasant car accident
- Mt. Pleasant hospital sets ‘exceptional’ example
- Latrobe Municipal Authority to replace solicitor
- Southmoreland student injured in school assault
- Jeannette school board adds network assistant
- Greater Latrobe elevates lacrosse teams
- New York fuel cell company to add another plant in Mt. Pleasant Township
- Gluten-Free Living Support Group meetings in Mt. Pleasant open to all
- Podlucky mansion in Ligonier Township will go to sheriff’s sale