Several people injured in two-vehicle Murrysville crash
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Jan. 24, 2014, 10:21 p.m.
Several people were transported to area hospitals Friday after a two-vehicle accident in Murrysville.
The Westmoreland Department of Public Safety said the accident occurred at the intersection of Pleasant Valley and Trafford roads. Five ambulances were dispatched to the scene, according to the dispatcher.
The accident occurred just after 6:30 p.m. The identities of the patients and their conditions were not available late Friday night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- 4 Franklin Regional students remain hospitalized for stab wounds
- Youngwood woman charged with selling heroin in Greensburg hospital
- Westmoreland County shared ride program sees drop in usage
- Latrobe couple charged with shoving guard, stealing from Wal-Mart
- Failed inspection could make Jeannette flood-control project more costly
- Mt. Pleasant to save with energy-efficient lighting
- Scottdale center to host tribute to singing legends
- Lt. governor to speak at Westmoreland County GOP’s Reagan dinner
- None injured when car strikes school bus in Derry Township
- Company drops plan to build rehab hospital in Unity