Fire reported at Cheese House in Derry Township
Firefighters battled a blaze at the Cheese House along Route 22 in Derry Township late Sunday night, according to a Westmoreland County emergency dispatcher.
The fire was reported just before 11 p.m., the dispatcher said. The business is located on the 9000 block of Route 22 eastbound.
Further information was not available late Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Witnesses recount Franklin Regional stabbing
- Trio of concerts to mark Greensburg’s holiday season
- Westmoreland County Judge Regoli has 5 days to decide on whether he’ll ask for recount
- Former Hempfield Area director makes guest appearance at University of Alabama
- Bill to name interchange for fallen Youngwood firefighter advances
- North Huntingdon dietitian receives state honors
- Jeannette Fire Department celebrates centennial
- Hempfield property tax addition pushed as township’s fire departments struggle
- Southwest Greensburg council opts to hold line on taxes in 2016
- Hempfield company formerly known as Cabco to close down on Friday; 27 to lose jobs
- Hempfield safety seminar puts focus on Bakken crude