Fire reported at Cheese House in Derry Township
Firefighters battled a blaze at the Cheese House along Route 22 in Derry Township late Sunday night, according to a Westmoreland County emergency dispatcher.
The fire was reported just before 11 p.m., the dispatcher said. The business is located on the 9000 block of Route 22 eastbound.
Further information was not available late Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Police: Scottdale man had child porn on computer
- More than 100 stamp bags confiscated in Greensburg; 4 arrested
- Scottdale chamber’s Community Yard Sale to be held Saturday
- Sewickley Twp. man who received food stamps didn’t disclose gas royalties
- Hempfield cyclist to cool wheels in jail during appeal
- Youngwood playground found to be in violation of disability act again
- Unity house destroyed by fire
- Greensburg Police officer taking job in Harmar
- Unity zoning hearing board OKs addition to Adelphoi home
- McKeesport man ordered to trial in New Stanton hotel homicide
- Jeannette man arrested in city shooting