Fire reported at Cheese House in Derry Township
Firefighters battled a blaze at the Cheese House along Route 22 in Derry Township late Sunday night, according to a Westmoreland County emergency dispatcher.
The fire was reported just before 11 p.m., the dispatcher said. The business is located on the 9000 block of Route 22 eastbound.
Further information was not available late Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jacobs Creek woman guilty in murder attempt
- Hempfield man accused of threats against troopers
- Former Westmoreland-Armstrong and Indiana chapter of Red Cross changes name
- Westmoreland may sell two-thirds of fleet, start leasing in cost-saving plan
- Westmoreland County judge denies appeal of convicted wife killer
- Ligonier Township supervisors approve budget with no tax hike
- Greensburg police Officer Scalzo commended for stopping suicide
- Bus used at World Trade Center on 9/11 revamped in East Huntingdon
- Shop With a Cop helps Westmoreland County children in ‘unfortunate circumstances’
- Crowd turns out for hearing on proposed sale of Laurel Valley Middle High School for rehab facility
- Film crew to shoot at Ligonier Diamond