Fire reported at Cheese House in Derry Township
Firefighters battled a blaze at the Cheese House along Route 22 in Derry Township late Sunday night, according to a Westmoreland County emergency dispatcher.
The fire was reported just before 11 p.m., the dispatcher said. The business is located on the 9000 block of Route 22 eastbound.
Further information was not available late Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 3 face charges for drugs, weapons after arrest in North Huntingdon
- Identities of theft suspects sought by Penn Township and state police
- Man takes rifle from Jeannette police car
- Pollution may be cause of sky’s colored streaks in Westmoreland
- Girl, 8, hit by truck in North Irwin, breaks leg
- Grant program targets 7 Westmoreland County towns, including Greensburg, for revitalization
- Latrobe-Unity parks department seeks grant; revamp to cost $112K
- 1 injured in Mt. Pleasant Twp. accident
- Westmoreland judge: Contact with advocacy group won’t hamper fairness in drug trial
- Mt. Pleasant Scout creates drop box for flag disposal
- Latrobe school directors won’t forgive bill for WCCC land