Southwest Greensburg reaches pact with tax collector
Southwest Greensburg Council has reached an agreement for use of the borough office by the tax collector.
Corry Sheffler, tax collector and borough manager, will pay the borough $900 yearly to use 243 square feet, according to minutes from Wednesday's council meeting.
In another matter, council hired Rick Crise as recreation director, subject to a background check. Crise will receive $2,500 annually.
He succeeds Jim Heater, who has been recreation director since 2006.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Harhai campaign emails from 2007 under review, Westmoreland County DA says
- Expansion in works for Mt. Pleasant Glass Museum
- Energy company responsible for polluting Donegal well appeals state’s finding
- Former Pagans leader works out plea agreement
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Derry Twp. crash
- Latrobe group cancels raffle, seeks ticket holders for refunds
- 40-year-old Latrobe woman used boy, 13, for sex, drugs, police say
- Ligonier Township considers cellphone tower requests
- Woman charged with assault spree in Jeannette
- 2 suspects charged with second robbery in Hempfield
- New York fuel cell company to add another plant in Mt. Pleasant Township