Jeannette dirt bike rider collides with car
Jeannette police said a local man was driving an unregistered dirt bike on a suspended license when he allegedly ignored a stop sign on Scott Avenue and collided with a car Tuesday.
Motorcyclist Brian J. Sensenich, 21, of Jeannette, was taken to Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville with multiple injuries sustained in the the crash that occurred about 3:30 p.m. His condition was not available.
Police said eyewitnesses reported Sensenich, whose driving privileges are under a DUI-related suspension, was traveling eastbound on Scott Avenue at a “high rate of speed” when his bike collided head-on with a vehicle heading south on North Seventh Street.
Police said the car was driven by a juvenile. Details about whether the juvenile was injured were not available.
Police said charges will be filed against Sensenich in connection with the accident.
Court records indicate his driving privileges have been suspended since 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grandparents’ bids for child custody imperiled
- New Stanton considers contracting for police
- Westmoreland couple charged with having heroin, marijuana
- Ligonier’s Eastwood Inn changes hands
- Derry Township terminates Eastern Derry VFD relief fund
- 3 charged in Norfolk Southern safety device theft
- New Florence assistant fire chief suspended in midst of arrest on sexual assault charges
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Applications to open next week for holiday food baskets, toys
- Hempfield woman bounces back from serious car crash
- Latrobe infant found in filth, police say