Jeannette dirt bike rider collides with car
Jeannette police said a local man was driving an unregistered dirt bike on a suspended license when he allegedly ignored a stop sign on Scott Avenue and collided with a car Tuesday.
Motorcyclist Brian J. Sensenich, 21, of Jeannette, was taken to Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville with multiple injuries sustained in the the crash that occurred about 3:30 p.m. His condition was not available.
Police said eyewitnesses reported Sensenich, whose driving privileges are under a DUI-related suspension, was traveling eastbound on Scott Avenue at a “high rate of speed” when his bike collided head-on with a vehicle heading south on North Seventh Street.
Police said the car was driven by a juvenile. Details about whether the juvenile was injured were not available.
Police said charges will be filed against Sensenich in connection with the accident.
Court records indicate his driving privileges have been suspended since 2011.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Youngwood Fire Department to dedicate memorial at station
- Bushy Run Battlefield upgrades to include trail, signs, landscaping
- Greensburg police captain to attend highly selective academy
- Historic Greensburg Art Center joins Cat’s Meow collection
- Fall fly-by: Blue Angels stop in Unity to discuss 2015 show
- Builder finds calling as chaplain at Westmoreland jail
- Walker: Applebees to help Jacobs Creek Area Faith in Action
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- Water service restored in Derry after leaks
- Families welcome new members on Adoption Day in Westmoreland County
- Westmoreland County, state AG to get funds from illegal lottery