Fire marshal probes blaze at Hempfield mini-golf site
The state police fire marshal is continuing the investigation into a fire Sunday that destroyed a vacant building at a mini-golf course in Hempfield.
The fire was reported at 9:32 p.m. at the old Willow Crossing Mini Golf office building along Route 119, near Shady Lane, according to Trooper Kevin Karwatsky.
Police are asking anyone in the area who may have seen a small, light-colored car, possibly gray, to contact police. Karwatsky said the car “was seen arriving and departing” the area around the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can telephone state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jewish congregations dwindling, forced to mull viability of worship sites
- Youthful actors bring Disney classic ‘Tarzan’ to life at Geyer in Scottdale
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Hempfield woman donates music inspired by WWI ‘doughnut girls’
- Purple Heart recipient Krinock to lead July Fourth parade in Latrobe
- State Supreme Court rejects latest Foxley Farm appeal in Ligonier Township dispute
- Group takes veterans, seniors in WWII-era planes at Unity airport
- Urgent care center planned in Donegal Township
- Facelift approved for historic La Rose building in Greensburg
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- Rival Westmoreland vape shops develop own specialties