Fire marshal probes blaze at Hempfield mini-golf site
The state police fire marshal is continuing the investigation into a fire Sunday that destroyed a vacant building at a mini-golf course in Hempfield.
The fire was reported at 9:32 p.m. at the old Willow Crossing Mini Golf office building along Route 119, near Shady Lane, according to Trooper Kevin Karwatsky.
Police are asking anyone in the area who may have seen a small, light-colored car, possibly gray, to contact police. Karwatsky said the car “was seen arriving and departing” the area around the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can telephone state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Corbett, Wolf bring gubernatorial campaign to Greensburg
- Fay-West food banks feeling hunger pains
- Flight 93 memorial fire hints at struggle to safeguard historic artifacts
- DEP orders cleanup of former Jeannette Glass property to resume
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of abusing position, viewing porn on the job
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine
- Route 217 bridge across Loyalhanna Creek reopens early
- Southwest Greensburg man died of injuries in accident in Bell
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- Mt. Pleasant man injured when tractor hit by vehicle