Fire marshal probes blaze at Hempfield mini-golf site
The state police fire marshal is continuing the investigation into a fire Sunday that destroyed a vacant building at a mini-golf course in Hempfield.
The fire was reported at 9:32 p.m. at the old Willow Crossing Mini Golf office building along Route 119, near Shady Lane, according to Trooper Kevin Karwatsky.
Police are asking anyone in the area who may have seen a small, light-colored car, possibly gray, to contact police. Karwatsky said the car “was seen arriving and departing” the area around the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can telephone state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Jeannette mom accused of drug sale with kids in car
- Arnold man acquitted in rape case
- Greensburg Salem school bus route changes complete
- Ohio woman will be millionth passenger to fly out of Arnold Palmer airport
- Kennametal HQ relocation rankles Westmoreland County business leadership
- Mt. Pleasant school board to discuss website plan
- Laurel Ridge rangers on watch for sexual misconduct in park
- Democrats go on offense in Westmoreland County commission debate
- Southmoreland directors to seek loan info from banks as state budget impasse continues
- Woman testifies about alleged sex assault in Arnold