Fire marshal probes blaze at Hempfield mini-golf site
The state police fire marshal is continuing the investigation into a fire Sunday that destroyed a vacant building at a mini-golf course in Hempfield.
The fire was reported at 9:32 p.m. at the old Willow Crossing Mini Golf office building along Route 119, near Shady Lane, according to Trooper Kevin Karwatsky.
Police are asking anyone in the area who may have seen a small, light-colored car, possibly gray, to contact police. Karwatsky said the car “was seen arriving and departing” the area around the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can telephone state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hempfield man receives long-overdue Bronze Star for World War II service
- Charges advance for men accused in police scuffle at Fort Ligonier Days
- Longtime Greensburg District Judge Albert will seek fifth term
- Arnold man’s molestation conviction upheld
- Westmoreland County settles with fired public defender
- 3 injured in 2-vehicle accident on Arona Road in Hempfield
- Endowment of $3.49B makes University of Pittsburgh 25th richest in U.S.
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township
- Rostraver Democrat aims for 1 of 3 open spots on Westmoreland County bench
- Woman pays $178 fine for Westmoreland courthouse conduct
- Braddock man held for trial in Jeannette assault, robbery