Fire marshal probes blaze at Hempfield mini-golf site
The state police fire marshal is continuing the investigation into a fire Sunday that destroyed a vacant building at a mini-golf course in Hempfield.
The fire was reported at 9:32 p.m. at the old Willow Crossing Mini Golf office building along Route 119, near Shady Lane, according to Trooper Kevin Karwatsky.
Police are asking anyone in the area who may have seen a small, light-colored car, possibly gray, to contact police. Karwatsky said the car “was seen arriving and departing” the area around the time of the fire.
Anyone with information can telephone state police at 724-832-3288.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Previously convicted of embezzlement, Mt. Pleasant postal worker accused of mail theft
- Fast-growing Americans for Prosperity opens location in Greensburg
- Prosecutors want texts back in Pinkney trial
- Officials plan software upgrade to Westmoreland County emergency dispatching system
- Westmoreland County Courthouse, annex roofs will be given $665K fix
- Ligonier Township planners offer suggested changes to zoning proposal
- State senator urges rejecting bids for former state prison site near Greensburg
- Court in the Classroom program provides insight for Norwin High School students
- Deputy sheriff seeks top spot in Greensburg office
- Police claim woman stabbed husband at their Jeannette business
- PennDOT meeting to review changes to I-70 interchange at New Stanton