Greensburg man accused in third indecent exposure incident
A Greensburg man who has been in jail since Friday for allegedly exposing himself at two North Huntingdon retailers has been charged with a third incident in Hempfield.
State police in Greensburg, who filed the third charge, allege that Harold Lee Thacker, 35, followed a woman out of the Staples store along Route 30 in Hempfield on Feb. 17 and exposed himself.
Thacker turned himself in to North Huntingdon Police Friday after police released photographs of him during two similar incidents.
On Feb. 23 Thacker exposed himself to a female customer in an aisle in a Wal-Mart store, police said. On March 11 at a Dollar General, Thacker allegedly exposed himself to a customer in the parking lot.
Police released surveillance images of Thacker, who then turned himself in.
He has been held in the county prison since Friday on charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct after failing to post $1,500 bond.
He has a hearing scheduled on March 26 before North Huntingdon District Judge Douglas Weimer. His hearing on the Hempfield incident is scheduled before District Judge Mark Mansour on April 26.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Belle Vernon girls showed signs of being abused, doctor testifies
- Videotaping suspect from Greensburg doesn’t show at hearing
- Greater Latrobe-Laurel Valley Community Chamber of Commerce to honor Arnie’s pal ‘Doc’
- Trio holds up Penn couple at gunpoint in home
- Defense can see, not copy tape, Westmoreland County judge rules
- 2 escape injury when plane slides into Westmoreland County airport
- Yukon kennel founder jailed for allegedly threatening workers
- Reputed leader of motorcycle gang returned to Pa. to face charges
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- New Stanton breaks ground on municipal building
- Derry Area board plans vote on device use policy