Greensburg man accused in third indecent exposure incident
A Greensburg man who has been in jail since Friday for allegedly exposing himself at two North Huntingdon retailers has been charged with a third incident in Hempfield.
State police in Greensburg, who filed the third charge, allege that Harold Lee Thacker, 35, followed a woman out of the Staples store along Route 30 in Hempfield on Feb. 17 and exposed himself.
Thacker turned himself in to North Huntingdon Police Friday after police released photographs of him during two similar incidents.
On Feb. 23 Thacker exposed himself to a female customer in an aisle in a Wal-Mart store, police said. On March 11 at a Dollar General, Thacker allegedly exposed himself to a customer in the parking lot.
Police released surveillance images of Thacker, who then turned himself in.
He has been held in the county prison since Friday on charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct after failing to post $1,500 bond.
He has a hearing scheduled on March 26 before North Huntingdon District Judge Douglas Weimer. His hearing on the Hempfield incident is scheduled before District Judge Mark Mansour on April 26.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Police: Jeannette woman tried to steal family’s safe
- Attorney seeks dismissal of charge in Salem wreck that killed mother, unborn child
- Somerset County man arrested after loaded gun found at Baltimore airport
- Greensburg artist follows unusual path to creative career
- Hribal will be transferred to Allegheny County psychiatric facility
- Thousands attend Mt. Pleasant Glass and Ethnic Festival
- ‘Pest activity’ found in Excela facility
- Hempfield public works director’s job in limbo
- No tweeting or blogging from courtroom during Hribal hearing, judge rules