Greensburg man accused in third indecent exposure incident
A Greensburg man who has been in jail since Friday for allegedly exposing himself at two North Huntingdon retailers has been charged with a third incident in Hempfield.
State police in Greensburg, who filed the third charge, allege that Harold Lee Thacker, 35, followed a woman out of the Staples store along Route 30 in Hempfield on Feb. 17 and exposed himself.
Thacker turned himself in to North Huntingdon Police Friday after police released photographs of him during two similar incidents.
On Feb. 23 Thacker exposed himself to a female customer in an aisle in a Wal-Mart store, police said. On March 11 at a Dollar General, Thacker allegedly exposed himself to a customer in the parking lot.
Police released surveillance images of Thacker, who then turned himself in.
He has been held in the county prison since Friday on charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct after failing to post $1,500 bond.
He has a hearing scheduled on March 26 before North Huntingdon District Judge Douglas Weimer. His hearing on the Hempfield incident is scheduled before District Judge Mark Mansour on April 26.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn Township teen allegedly drunk at time of police chase, crash
- Friends of Homeless Felines marks 10 years in Scottdale
- More charged filed against Derry Township man who allegedly held woman at knifepoint
- Ethics panel: It’s OK for Westmoreland commissioner to do business with municipalities
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Father, son killed in East Huntingdon crash
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- Consent decree that limits weddings at Foxley Farms ruled valid
- Adelphoi resident charged as adult in Latrobe assault
- Forbes: Monday is pizza night at St. Pius
- Latrobe man who admitted role in fatal crash allowed to continue driving