Coroner called to Route 22 accident scene in Murrysville
A Westmoreland County deputy coroner was dispatched late Wednesday night to the scene of a one-vehicle accident on Route 22 near Watson Chevrolet in Murrysville, according to Westmoreland County 911 dispatch and the coroner's office.
The accident occurred shortly before 11 p.m., and two people were in the vehicle, emergency officials said.
One person was freed from the wreckage and was being taken for medical treatment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Reputed leader of motorcycle gang returned to Pa. to face charges
- Psychologist to evaluate Greensburg woman involved in Daugherty killing
- Sale date for Monsour Medical Center in Jeannette finalized by court
- Yukon kennel founder jailed for allegedly threatening workers
- Route 30 work near Jeannette starts
- Fayette County parents charged with endangering children, cruelty to animals
- Greensburg woman faces theft, drug charges
- WCCC board approves $800K in change orders
- Latrobe law firm’s secretary pleads guilty to income tax evasion
- Medical pot advocates speak up at meeting with Sen. Folmer in Export
- Marijuna, heroin arrests made in Penn Township