Coroner called to Route 22 accident scene in Murrysville
A Westmoreland County deputy coroner was dispatched late Wednesday night to the scene of a one-vehicle accident on Route 22 near Watson Chevrolet in Murrysville, according to Westmoreland County 911 dispatch and the coroner's office.
The accident occurred shortly before 11 p.m., and two people were in the vehicle, emergency officials said.
One person was freed from the wreckage and was being taken for medical treatment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Youngwood aims to reduce amount that ends up in sewage treatment facility
- Request for documents delays Speedway hearing in Unity
- Latrobe ear-biting suspect loses bid for reduced bail
- Foreign clergy mitigate shortage of priests in Diocese of Greensburg
- Westmoreland County tourism grants promote banana splits, breweries, trolley, railroad
- Forbes: Night at the Races planned at sportsmen’s club
- Hempfield infant fights rare disease
- Blaze guts South Greensburg home, kills 2 dogs
- Laurel Mountain Ski Resort discusses planned revival
- Ligonier doctor’s appeal to practice rejected
- Mt. Pleasant known for backing military, glass industries, health care