Motorist injured in Hempfield crash
A medical helicopter was called when a car overturned Friday evening on Route 119 in Hempfield.
One person was reported to be ejected from the vehicle about 6:30 p.m. near the intersection with Hannastown Road, according to Westmoreland County emergency dispatchers.
Neither the identity of the victim nor the person's condition was available from state police at Greensburg, who were investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Groups sponsor candidates forum in Monessen
- Youngwood Council to pick solicitor from ‘good mix’
- Bolivar couple charged with endangerment; baby nearly drowned, police say
- Butler blasting worker in North Huntingdon water main break put on probation
- Delmont must address access road for gas station
- Greensburg artist follows unusual path to creative career
- Mt. Pleasant library plans ‘Walk in the Park’
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient