Westmoreland air show tickets go on sale May 1
Tickets for the 2014 Westmoreland County Air Show at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport go on sale May 1.
All area Shop ‘n Save stores will carry tickets for the event on June 7 and 8 at the Unity airport, according to a news release.
Tickets cost $14 in advance or $16 at the gate. Military personnel and children under 10 are admitted free.
Each ticket is good for admission either Saturday or Sunday of the air show.
This year's show — the first since 2012 — will feature the Navy Blue Angels, who fly six Boeing F/A-18 Hornets in formation during performances.
The Army Golden Knights Parachute Team will perform along with civilian aerobatic performers including the Geico Skytypers, the Raiders Demo Team, Matt Chapman and Jacquie B. Airshows.
Parking at the airport will be $3 with proceeds benefitting local volunteer fire departments.
For more information, visit www.palmerairport.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Southwest Greensburg man died of injuries in accident in Bell
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop
- WCCC changes dual-enrollment policy
- Missing Southwest Greensburg man found dead at crash site in Bell
- The real Captain Phillips brings story of piracy to St. Vincent College
- Redstone gets $90K grant for safety upgrade
- Former Ligonier Township supervisor accused of abusing position, viewing porn on the job
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Laurel Mountain State Park ski plans will go to Ligonier Township supervisors
- Physicist found joy in family, friends, work, wine
- Former Penn-Trafford student put on house arrest for drug sales