Westmoreland air show tickets go on sale May 1
Tickets for the 2014 Westmoreland County Air Show at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport go on sale May 1.
All area Shop ‘n Save stores will carry tickets for the event on June 7 and 8 at the Unity airport, according to a news release.
Tickets cost $14 in advance or $16 at the gate. Military personnel and children under 10 are admitted free.
Each ticket is good for admission either Saturday or Sunday of the air show.
This year's show — the first since 2012 — will feature the Navy Blue Angels, who fly six Boeing F/A-18 Hornets in formation during performances.
The Army Golden Knights Parachute Team will perform along with civilian aerobatic performers including the Geico Skytypers, the Raiders Demo Team, Matt Chapman and Jacquie B. Airshows.
Parking at the airport will be $3 with proceeds benefitting local volunteer fire departments.
For more information, visit www.palmerairport.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westmoreland officials fear loss of impact fees
- Lineup released for Greensburg concert series
- Ligonier Valley YMCA marks start of 32,000-square-foot expansion
- Fracking foes pack zoning discussion in Ligonier Township
- Westmoreland judge offers Court in the Classroom
- Southmoreland School District focused on growing population, boosting achievement among students
- Everson, Scottdale leaders optimistic about future for boroughs
- Rostraver police investigating burglaries, theft case
- Ligonier family’s dog found alive after house fire
- Women to stand trial in theft of drugs from Norwin Pharmacy
- WCCC plans 25% tuition increase for 2015-16