Westmoreland air show tickets go on sale May 1
Tickets for the 2014 Westmoreland County Air Show at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport go on sale May 1.
All area Shop ‘n Save stores will carry tickets for the event on June 7 and 8 at the Unity airport, according to a news release.
Tickets cost $14 in advance or $16 at the gate. Military personnel and children under 10 are admitted free.
Each ticket is good for admission either Saturday or Sunday of the air show.
This year's show — the first since 2012 — will feature the Navy Blue Angels, who fly six Boeing F/A-18 Hornets in formation during performances.
The Army Golden Knights Parachute Team will perform along with civilian aerobatic performers including the Geico Skytypers, the Raiders Demo Team, Matt Chapman and Jacquie B. Airshows.
Parking at the airport will be $3 with proceeds benefitting local volunteer fire departments.
For more information, visit www.palmerairport.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Fire damages Derry home, leaves family with ‘about nothing’
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Westmoreland celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act’s anniversary
- Burger named for late Greensburg VFD member star of ‘bashes’
- Man snatches purse behind mall
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- Westmoreland Glass Co. plant sale fought
- PennDOT to stabilize rock slide along Penn Adamsburg Road in Hempfield